Side story mission

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by <SF>Jericho.

• Ok FINALLY!!! I am very proud because I can announce the final success. After many attempts I was able to return from the side story mission and continue with the Crossfire story with the ship and equipment bought from the French. Juny and King were in the bar waiting for me with the next mission. Now I can wait for you good people to continue working on a new story. Even those new worlds from the side story have great potential for the continuation of the story

• Was there something specific what you did/didn’t this last time? There definitely must be something what is making issue with paused campaign.

• Well complete

Was there something specific what you did/didn’t this last time? There definitely must be something what is making issue with paused campaign.

I was careful not to use the auto save even by accident. I didn't bribe anyone and so Renaissance was friendly to me by default in the last attempt they were not friendly because I accidentally shot discarded containers along the way. And one interesting thing in the earlier attempts to enter the Alsace system next to the ion cannons, after the dialogue with their battleship, I entered the formation with them manually using the formation maneuver. This time I just waited and my ship followed them automatically until we reached Arles station. I just docked and did the repairs. The rest was the same explored all 3 systems bought a new ship some new equipment and returned to earth. Another possible change is that I did not deviate anywhere in the campaign so far. Earlier I did to buy myself some ship in X systems. Now I arrived in Alsace with the ship I bought along the way, it's a Rapier VHF. The only deviation from the campaign is when I went to Custodian and bought the Black Eagle ship to finish the vanilla part of the campaign as quickly and easily as possible. In the end, in almost all attempts so far, I occasionally deviated from the campaign and did not strictly follow the marked paths, so that probably prevented the mission from triggering.

• One more thing i did all that just to take a ride with Antares wich i like so much. After all i eventually choose Eridan to get back to campaign only cos of cargo space but i decided to go back to previous save and go with Antares so can you please add some cargo space to it and make it a little more convinient i dont ask to make it more powerfull just to expand storage by a little bit atleast to 50 or less but that 10 is so low.