Lost Fleet side story, on return from Alsace the story does NOT continue.

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by CyberBlueJackal.

• I did the trip on the side story to Alsace.

Upon returning to Order HQ, there is NOTHING happening in the bar.

No Juni, no King, no story line at all.

I'm just stuck. I can not even get a job because I already have a mission.

I have NO IDEA what that mission is. There is NO waypoint or instructions at all anywhere.

There is no mission objective, my game says still waiting on "mission objective".

There are no jobs available, and no one to talk to, they all have blank bubbles.

I have heard of this problem happening over and over to many people.

HOW DO I FIX IT ??

I am not interested in using some other save game, that loses all my progress. my ship, my guns, my stats.

How do I edit my save game to trigger the correct response?

• why this happens is not known.

Every time I tried it was working fine. Dunno what ppl do to break mission triggers. I can therefore also not tell how to edit savegames without knowing the exact cause of the issue.

All you can do is to reload the mission save prior doing the bonus mission and continue from there.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• No something like that simple does not exist in the inis (story scripting is extremely complicated) and even if... it would not have any effect on your savegame.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• OK Now I'm pissed

This DAMN game is BROKEN

It is your product and it is broken in oh so many ways.

YOU SHOULD FIX IT.

I went way back and did the extra story 3 TIMES. It NEVER works.

I went to Alsace, I followed every single damn instruction and went to every waypoint .

When I get back back there is never a conversation with Juni and King to take up the next mission.

AND NONE OF YOU GIVE A DAMN.

I gave up the extra lost fleet entirely and went on with the game.

What the hell is it with just wasting hours of time just floating long distances in the middle of nothing, no game, no entertainment, nothing but just watching some mediocre graphics for hours go by with no end in sight.

I tried to go through Menton 4 times, right in the middle, the waypont (mission objective) just disappears and won't come back.

None of you ever give any good advice at all.

Just some humhah platitudes of nonsense and childish phrases (just do it again and again and again).

I have come to the conclusion none of you actually did any programming or coding or editing yourselves at all.

I am now sure that all this is just you guys getting some perverse pleasure out of thinking about other fools just wasting their life looking at a monitor of crap.

• let me quote my reply to your last temper tantrum

This was the most out of context comment every done.

Considering the replies you got to the other 4 posts you made plenty of peopled tried to help you despite EVERY of your posts aimed to insult someone.

Dunno what you expect with such terrible manners.

The bonus missions are work in progress and for many players they worked perfectly fine.

What you do to f-up these missions is beyond my knowledge but be assured that after writing 330.000 lines of story code I am very well able to do my coding stuff.

And maybe you should keep in mind one important fact here.

The FL you bought was developed by a game studio (a pretty large team actually) which took 6 years to develop a 700mb game. CF is a 10GB mod developed mostly by me alone in my after work free time. This is not an excuse, just a testiment of my skills and dedication.

And just to put it straight... the bonus missions are optional and work in progress. That means that it was not even my job to give you an option to return to sol from that last finished bonus mission. I could also have ended it in renaissance space unconcluded without option to return to the main story until the next part of the bonus mission is released. I could have ended it with a message "oh bonus mission is over... for now at least. Too bad for you. Come back later when the new version is being released".

You have very little reason to complain there at all.

And you have absolutely no reason to complain about the lack of support. You were told to load the last mission generated savegame and continue the main story from there. That's it... simple solution. IF you fail to do that then it is purely your problem.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• ok first of all, CALM DOWN!

You realise SWAt spends a lot of time either implementing fixed, patches or updating bits and gets round to everything when they can. I too have run into this bug and am patiently awaiting any form of major update to the Lost fleet jobs.

let me give you some Veterans advice mate, Make a Manual save ANY TIME YOU LAND it means should the code Glitch you have a Man. Save to go back to which has a 95.555R% chance to fix it.

Please don't be that guy and make it out OP-R8R isn't trying to work on it, like he said it's a 10GB modification with each file having well over 330,000 lines of code; what you need to understand is that it's like christmas-lights with coding, one light goes out, sometimes they all go out; it's the way coding and tech works.

LD is - make Manual saves at any dockable point it will fix issues better than insulting the Super-Admin