Server down?

There are 36 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by <CTA>KOS(Cmdr.)Kido.

• Is the server down at the moment? because the only 1.62 server I see at the moment is the German Badlands server (even when I use the direct connect).

Hate the Games Workshop rules? Check: 20000AD Project
    We're still working on it...

"If this band moved in next door your lawn would die." - Lemmy Kilmister

• It seems to have been down all day and I cant even access it on telnet to try and restart

• I cannot access either, but I do have emails to the correct people...........so maybe if we are lucky...

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• But if we aren`t: No CF until OP is back...

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• ...eek

im all packed up for my move tomorrow... and have a little free time.... but now there is no server :( :( :( why today?! :(

--Jake

-

• tomorrow i got a day off!

are there any infos on what is happening with/on server?

it would be easier to know for sure!!
    not trying every 5 mins if server is online.

greets ppl [11]

• [3] yes server has been down long time and this really sucks , home comp blew up sat night and now this one not sure if i can stay connected to serv if does come back
    [12]

Originally posted by LaserJet6L
    But if we aren`t: No CF until OP is back...

Where is OP and when will he come back?

=GK=Panic_Lord[RO]

• he is taking some time off

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• idk about u guys... but i havent been able to connect for about 5-6 days or so, i try randomly but with no luck, now i see this "german badlands server" ....

and ye i got the direct ip deal etc... doesn't work, though i am capeable of making it work, it will not connect

Originally posted by Panic_Lord
    i dunno that much about makin FL servers runnin,so could u plz explain the technical problems in a short version?

The technical problem is that there's a technical problem, OP's in Hamburg, and the server isn't :D. Don't worry m8, if there's a way to fix it somebody will figure it out behind the scenes. Otherwise we're on "vacation" too 8).

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• lol :D

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

Originally posted by Marshal Cunningham

The technical problem is that there's a technical problem, OP's in Hamburg, and the server isn't :D. Don't worry m8, if there's a way to fix it somebody will figure it out behind the scenes. Otherwise we're on "vacation" too 8).

Vacation it is :))

Originally posted by =gk=supercars

I hate lying down under the sun and yes it is raining here :D:)):P:rolleyes:

m8, i live in Hamburg (best city of the world [12] ), where it rains 363 days in the year [3] (exept this summer 8) )

=GK=Panic_Lord[RO]