Posts by [MW]_Blink

thanks for the info...

Blur got grounded for something lame (hence the 2 months out)
    and apparently cartman is the only member who registered on our forum for FL, so i cannot contact anyone :-\

he may try again when hes able, but he will need to be able to recruit a few pplz fast. Maybe you can help by like 2 others on the server (clan or not) start considering joining mw out of good will, it will help bring things together. But i doubt anyone would consider that. anyway, let me know...
    ill keep checking this forum as long as there is mw related stuff.

--Jake

PLEASE register at clanmw.mirrorz.com
    to show your membership in the clan.

if you do not, it will be sad for others to not know their clanmates as we play other games as well!

spread the word, recruit at will, send them to the site for approval my a leader (which is myself or the leader of the clan on that particulay game if FL, then it can go through Blur, or Lightbringer should he accept the opportunity for temporary Master of the Pirate Republic, Most Wanted on this server/game!

non-MW people are welcome to post in open areas on our forum too for comments or questions, or if someone is interested in joining!

| Clan Most Wanted |

THis will be short and sweet...
    hes out 2 months on parental requirements :'(

Lightbringer is asked to take reigns until return of Master Blur.

Lightbringers new duties should he accept:
    Run the clan
    Recruit like a hyperactive monkey
    try to find a way to pay for the system, email me at jake{at]jakeodonnell(doot}com for help with that.
    be responsible!
    contact me for anything... i would retake lead of clan, but im leading MW on F.E.A.R. and have work and school, so im kinda tight.

Please do accept... if you do not feel comfortable with it, that is understandable, just let me know, email and/or reply to this!

Thank you all

||EDIT||
    lol came to edit "temporary" in the subject as i apparently cannot spell it ^_^ but cannot edit the subject line :'(
    ||EDIT||

||EDIT_2||
    just sent my post to Blur, he said:
    "[11:45] Vladomir13: But add that Blur may be lurking on the forum as well, and he is stil able to email, so if anyone has problems, I am still able to answer via email or PM, but email is preferable"
    ||EDIT_2||

Most Wanted is also open to recruits. MW is a 'illegal' clan, so anything "bad" we just may do. Smuggling, Pirating, thats us! The {X} wing is for the pirates only, and all others are considered smugglers.

our clanforum is <url>clanmw.mirrorz.com</url>

if you have any questions just ask!

if you want to know about our new members offer ;)
    ask!

look for MW_Boten or MW_Blur in space if you like, maybe myself, MW_Blink (im gonna be out alot the next 2 days though.)

--Jake

ok, i tried nexus - the jupiter incident, and was extreemely unimpressed, FL is far better.

just got darkstar1 a few weeks ago, its rather complecated, but yet small, and requires alot to run looking decent. Im still wanting ms to make an fl2 i had the idea a while back of some of us forming a league of developers and testers, we can call ourselves the "Knights of the Digital Anvil" (lol) and start developing something and then get the backing of a bigger company thats got nothing to lose like ms, just a thought!

--Jake