Dimensional rift Sol

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I would like for someone to make a jump gate or trade lane atleast from Earth or some other planet in Sol system to dimensional rift. It can be done far from rute in the SP campaign to avoid interfernce. Or made some jump from Sirius directly. Reason for my request is that over 300k distance is so time demanding and hard and also boring. I think all MP players would like the same. Its time to connect Sirius and Sol with Altair in more eficient way ty.

• i don,t agree with this request. the purpose of the mod is space, infinite in all directions and play. direct purpose is too explore and defend where neccessary. vast open space for things to be put, maybe in the future. i have been here for many years and through all the systems on many occassins. tell you now i,m yet to be bored. always find things to do here daily. if you want to cut corners then you miss the purpose of the mod.you haven,t been to the outer worlds yet.

Edited once, last by Kermit ().

• if you want to cut corners then you miss the purpose of the mod.you haven,t been to the outer worlds yet.

Its not my intention to cut the corners but this "corner" is over 300k long with nothing in between. Im not lazy or something i love to explore but this is meaningless in MP. Make perfect sence in SP but in MP allmost reprezent a barier, a place where you have to decide to go. Like you said

vast open space for things to be put maybe in the future.

I agree with you 100% there is enormous piece of space. If the intention was to represent the distance that otherwise exists in our world, I support that intention. However, in MP it's just a transit that takes me half an hour to complete while at the other end there are angry customs officials and you have to run for your life. :D

Maybe that future you mentioned is now

• Yea yea enjoy the journey until you reach your destination. I don't want to convince you of what I think is better. Obviously we have a difference of opinion. I thought I was old (my son keeps reminding me of that) but you guys are ancient :D Never mind i respect everyones opinion and i know when is time to let go

• new title unlocked: "the ancient one"

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• This. It is actually more XP efficient to do dimensional rifts with 5 non-max level monsters than doing ferun 1 hell (with 1 max level monster as the farmer). As for mana and 2* monster drops obviously ferun is better. I like to do a bunch of dimensional rifts while I'm on a double XP.

pikashow.fyi

ppssppgold.one

• Really?

Tell me more...

:bgotcha:

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!