Weth sector

There are 42 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by TAYrus_2009.

• There is simple solution to DK’s hostility, which however requires use of earlier gamesave (before player jumped via hypergate into Inner Core System). Killing ancient drone ships in Dervon (which is part of the story!) makes DK friendly. Reason (potential) why they aren’t ’green’ may be extensive killing of Nomad’s ships, that’s all.

Another possibilities (why things go wrong) are modded game files, use of autosave or not follow of campaign script) … with all those plays which I did myself, only autosaves use was real danger when I simply played SP campaign and followed it’s given path.

• I could post the code proving you are wrong... but on the other side... my code probably is not even the code you use therefore a wasted effort

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• that is not even the latest version you are using

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Then there is a small problem, the installer does not allow you to register the directory for installation.

This is working like intended to avoid repeated issues which happened for numerous players in the past when was this mod installed. Crossfire mod is now installed into separate preset folder:

• For install is needed only Freelancer game (vanilla) installed (no mods, no patches)
    • FLMM is no longer needed!
    • Crossfire mod installation will not change vanilla Freelancer install!
    • Installer contains link to preview page where you can see how some settings will appear in game.
  • looks fine to me. I understand it as much as I understand Cyrillic.

If you want the original font then use the old UI. It is that simple.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Mod is ok , Fonts are ok , Storyline is ok , Scripts are ok . You are the only one of thousands of Players crying like a baby this is not working this is not correct encoded if this mod is sooooo badly then deinstall it and write your own Freelancer Mod.

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him."
    "If he is in superior strength, evade him."
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."
    "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."
    "If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    "If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them."
    "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."
    SunTzu - The art of War

• If there was a bug... I mean... a bug that is experienced by more than ONE person who does not even run the correct version of the mod and even has edited files, then I would have tried to fix something IF I was able to reproduce it.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Revisited all the mod. Directory "fonts" file "Crossfire_2.ttf" NOT FOUND!!! Add all fonts, did not help!

• Help to find where the saved file got stuck. (It is not clear why I lose reputation of DK at any fights) Has no desire to pass again. (saved game files are not attached)

• All fine with Dom Kavash and Fonts the Problem is not the Mod

crossfire 1.jpg                                                                                                 crossfire 2.jpg

"If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    SunTzu - The art of War

• All fine with Dom Kavash and Fonts the Problem is not the Mod

crossfire 1.jpg                                                                                                 crossfire 2.jpg

Ще РАЗ кажу, проблема зі шрифтами КИРИЛИЦІ (рос. фрил) і подивіться де глюкануло збережену гру (Omega3 спробуйте зайти у бар). Зі шрифтами проблем не було у старій версіі моду

• 1. this is an english Forum so write english other Russians also do

2. here are playing enough other Players from Russia without this Problem so find the Error

SunTzu - The art of War

• didn't I already tell you to use the old ui if you have such fonts issues?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• 1. this is an english Forum so write english other Russians also do

2. here are playing enough other Players from Russia without this Problem so find the Error

I believe he doesn't speak english, and puts everything through a translator.

TAYrus_2009 Even though I didn't see any screenshot proof, I assume you done messed up and Dom'Kavash are actually hostile to you.

Last page, that post about going to Nomad sector and looking for weapons: Did you kill any Nomads AFTER killing the ancient drones in Dervon?

That could explain it. You must not kill any Nomads after Dervon, especially not in Utopia in the asteroid field.

Use Difficulty = 0 (godmode) to escape them if you have to. If you really want to use Nomad weapons, farm them BEFORE Dervon.

But at that point in the story, you're supposed to have Coalition Gattlings. (when you visit Coalition HQ, during Crossfire chapter 5)

Edited once, last by Apache ().