A postcard for OP

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Azadur.

• yep - its another of their lies

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• That's more like it DS. Just send us a postcard everyknow again so your friends on Crossfire can say hello. No need to spam us.

It's good to see the R39s enjoying themselves online.

• lies? you know about what Gunny asked baldwin

• An obvious fake . Very Disappointing this rubbish gets posted. I see R-39 Nelson Mandela and R-39 Ringo Starr are missing.

Btw the only one who gets any style points is Spirit.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• i trust gunny... and i believe that if he would rejoin R39 he would tell us

he is a honourful guy

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Shouldn't we give R39 points for their synchronised swimming pose?

I saw 7/10 as Streamer was too high and out of picture.

They need more practice - get back into the pool with your swim suits and nose pegs guys.

• Cool screenie.

Good thing my stunt-double was a bit away from the crowd, not showering is a dreadful thing.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• daaaaaamn Gunny, have you lost weight?

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• @Os

Does it show? I did try to go from a size 48 to 34.

The diet technique is called " Fake it", a new formula developed by the DK. :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• this gunny there is just not wearing all his medals and badges :D

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• It is quite a compliment to Op that they cannot find a server that comes even close to the quality and excitement of CF.

They get so bored on the others that they have to keep coming back here.

Keep up the good work OP. 8)

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

=====================================
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)

• If it is so good why were you on NQ a few days ago?

We could go on and on and I say a bunch of things I think of CF and you say things that you think you know of NQ and we would never reach or gain anything. Everyone has their view of roleplay. Best to just take Nitros advice and drop everything and go about our merry little way. Why try to yell at a brickwall when you know it cant be moved?

• I think you mean the NQ forum you sad little man.

Now that I am registered and have posted on the forum you cannot make a fake char with my name. As long as I post occasionally the Automatic tool will not remove me and I don't believe the Admin there is into the sh*t you are

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

=====================================
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)