Posts by DS-Defender

actully they got banned BEFORE the shit on the forums started and OP removed the PiA fairwell thread then the forum shit started

where do we start? PiA left and where subsequently disgraced, OP drove the DC leaders away over the PHX thing and the clan hasn't been the same since, the ASF/CSF role play was working until OP assumed leadership of the ASF and it promptly collapsed and all efforts to revive it since have failed, there was a new mod update that included even more empty systems that are no use and there was some bases randomly placed around Altair, the clans had to then deal with 2 char wipes because of the of the update the second wipe was because OP felt he hadn't coded enough bugs to put in so the beta testers got the blame but in the 2nd edition of the update all the bugs where perfected, and there are still some ships that are banned so feel free to try them out, there has been at least 2000 flame wars and R-39 have recruited all the players off the server 60 times over, captain ban (gunny) has found enough reasons to ban more players in 6 months than all the other SPs have in the whole history of CF

so everything is ship shape and up to its usual high standards

OK fishy I look forward to meeting you then (yes I am on teh server OPs bans dont work very well neither do his BG recruitment security methods)

Roflmao leo was an ex PiA member so he is either here to suck up to OP and dish the dirt on PiA or he is here because DS sent him

Originally posted by The_Big_Fish:Leo

(and i might bring my clan with me :P)

either way this will be interesting