Welcome to The PTNPT

There are 19 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kermit.

• The PTNPT stands for (Pilots That Need Potty Training).

1st Greetings to all pilots. I hope that all is well and Good with you & Yours.. (Ah Bless him).

So the PTNPT is a Poke About Rules & of the Mod. Now! Even though i know that you all have Obviously Read & Digested them & NO! Not just the one's that Scroll All the Time Outside Manhattans Front Door.

Here it Comes

...... SUICIDE RULE......

Last Eventide I spotted 5+ Pilots That had Apparently & Sadly Died ! From Suicide ! Sad Eh?

BUT & there normally is one. I have Heard Nearly all of The (Excuses) maybe I will Get some new One's Who Knows ??

Moving on '' I was on my Normal Patrol & other Things, when I noticed from the Chatter in Communications (Comms) !!

That a New Excuse (Bull Shot) Had Just Been Confirmed By the PTNPT ( Comm's Department) !!!

Well I was Over the Moon! (No! I was Realy over the Moon) and Ecstatic with Joy.

Uhuummm !!!

...... My Pet Hamster was Fantasizing that the Computer Mouse was Another Hamster! So it Did Leap onto the Mouse! Causing My Ship to Suicide By HAMSTER !!!

Hmmmmm!!! It Might Just Work !!!!

SUICIDE IS ONLY ALLOWED IN ARENA SYSTEM

Thank You For Your Time

FLY SAFE....

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

Edited 4 times, last by |TSH| ***Tribbs*** ().

• |TSH| ***Tribbs***

Changed the title of the thread from “Wellcome to The NPNPT” to “Welcome to The PTNPT”.
  • Just Do Exactly What you Have Done

This is a Good Explanation of What was the Cause of the Suicide!

Well,i comited suicide once,no animals involved.NPCs trapped me in Trenton outpost secret room.After nearly 5min fight against walls i blows up my ship.What to do if i end up in simmilar situation in future,please?:(

You can Ask for Help from Another Pilot or Make yourself Bankrupt !!

You Get Sent back to Manhattan

:salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• I Think I see What you are On About Now ?

Do you Meen that you Ship Gets Stuck in the Space Station Docking bay so you are Bouncing off the Walls of a Prison Cell ?

If So you Can Click on The Walls and Dock the Door will Open You need to Fly Out the Door Then Redock, But I Prefer the last Solution

Given By Dented :)

Also to answer daDraga's question, You can Alt F4 and restart the game, that will make you docked with the base again and you can relaunch.

I have a certain ship that gets stuck at any and seems all prison stations so used that method a few times now

• Do you Meen that you Ship Gets Stuck in the Space Station Docking bay so you are Bouncing off the Walls of a Prison Cell ?

Yes,that was that just not at prison,it was near Manhatan,Trenton .I have tried to dock,but i think that i don't clicked walls,idk,it was maxipanic situation.Thanx all for advice's,i will doing so in future,no self destruction.:thankyou:

SASxema.gif

• Also to answer daDraga's question, You can Alt F4 and restart the game, that will make you docked with the base again and you can relaunch.

I have a certain ship that gets stuck at any and seems all prison stations so used that method a few times now

I Think I see What you are On About Now ?

Do you Meen that you Ship Gets Stuck in the Space Station Docking bay so you are Bouncing off the Walls of a Prison Cell ?

If So you Can Click on The Walls and Dock the Door will Open You need to Fly Out the Door Then Re dock, But I Prefer the last Solution

Given By Dented :)

So We have some Solutions Here? The First is IMHO a No Brain er

The Second Needs Piloting Skills+Timing = A great Pilot

I have Used this Many Times & it Works.

So you can wait in the (Cell) for a NPC or someone to dock, then Fly Out or !!

You Locate the Outer Door then Reverse your Ship to the Inner Door, Click on the (Cell/Prison) Walls wait Until you can Fly Out and Up Up and Away :)))

Thats All Folks For the Moment...

Tribbs Out ........

• Hahahaha !!!

& More LoL's

Ragnor would NOT be Happy with That Piloting !!!

1st Greetings to all pilots. I hope that all is well and Good with you & Yours.. (Ah Bless him).

So the PTNPT is a Poke About Rules & of the Mod. Now! Even though i know that you all have Obviously Read & Digested them & NO! Not just the one's that Scroll All the Time Outside Manhattans Front Door.

Listening to What [GR's] are saying to You !

Mostly [GR's] are a Harmless & some may say a Helpful Bunch

On the Whole!

But in my Humble Opinion !

Most Pilots will do That Listen to the [GR]! take it on Board

( Not '' What ya talking about? Get a Life!! No Wonder there is

Hardly many players in Game, WHO ARE YOU'' ) attitude

I believe that is Detrimental to the Mod!

So I Ask all of you

GOOD & BAD

Please,Please,Please,Please!

If a [GR] asks you to stop what He/She.

Believes is a Server Rule that you are Breaking then Comply :)

RESISTANCE CAN BE FUTILE :)

But it REALY is Not Beneficial

in the Long Run ??

:00000441::00000441::00000441::00000156::00000156::00000156::00008674::00000156::00000156::00000156::00000441::00000441::00000441:

• Hi Hoo & Hallooo to you All

The PT Lesson Today is About ?????

CLAN SYSTEMS !

Yes it is, so (this is Another show of what used to be Known as Respect),

Before You Enter a CLAN's Home System it is on the Whole Good Policy

To Hail any Clan Members that are in Game At the Time.

Disrespect can Lead to well Wars in Some Cases.

I Hope you Wonderful Pilots Get my Drift!

Fly Safe ....

Tribbs...OUT....

• as addition:

many - especially new - players don't know they are to be entering a clan system. no problem. in this case they should carefully read the up-popping info card, written by the clan leaders. some of those cards are short (not much more than saying "hello and welcome") and others have a bunch of rules valid for (and only for) the system u just entered. establishing these rules is a previlige given to the clans because they pay for these systems and with that money the server and its maintenance is paid and therefore u can all play here. with respecting these rules u respect the clans and their members and finally the whole game.

of course, u can decide to ignore the rules. but then u should live with the consequences ;) clans have the right to act as police in their systems. if u ignore the rules, u are the criminals. if u manage to escape from the police (= clan = systemowner) out of the system, u are free for the moment. but they (= clan = systemowner) could still set a bounty on your head. and if u decide to annoy them (= clan = systemowner) with repeating such behaviour, they (= clan = systemowner) could also decide to announce a KoS (= kill on sight), which means: whenever one of them (= clan = systemowner) sees u, they can shoot u. and if u (the criminal = systemrulebreaker) are a member of a clan, this could have a bad influence on the reputation of your clan.

ok then, happy flying :)

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Thank you all for Your Input

But Still I Say in SHORT that ?????

To Hail any Clan Members that are in Game At the Time.

Disrespect can Lead to well Wars in Some Cases.

So Here I go!

Pilots That Ask you Questions ?

Some Pilots Seem to Be Spoon Fed the Answers to all Things !

i.e Where do you Get this Ship/Weapon/Goods!

What is the Best Trade Route Today?

NOW when the Pilot that they are asking Basically for Information

Takes the Time out of Their FUN !

And Try's to Help them you Get Something Like ?

'' I am Sorry I was Busy Doing My Own Thing When I asked You''

''I Will Let you Know when I Can Receive the Answer???''

HERE IS AN IDEA ???

WHY Don't you READ The HUGE Amount of ADVICE !!

That is on THE S.W.A.T PORTAL !!!

MANY OLD & NEW PILOTS

HAVE GIVEN Many... Many ... Spoilers/Hints/Advice!!!

:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king

YOU WILL BE in my Case Put in the Do Not Help Until

They can Appreciate the Knowledge that you are Giving for FREE !!!

&

AS WE SHOULD ALL KNOW !

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!

That is all From Me ATM !!!

Have FUN & FLY SAFE!!!

TRIBBS ... OUT...

:salutes:salutes:salutes:00010164::00010164::00010164::00010166::00010166::00010166::neo::neo::neo::salutes:salutes:salutes

Edited once, last by |TSH| ***Tribbs*** ().

• Sure we all can relate to this post. One thing that is important to be added here, is the fact of giving a pilot a chance to respond to the question which is not alway possible straight away, as some expect too. Before hurling some insults. One thing that has amazed me to lately, is this request above on ships, loot, goods, weapons to get started. And see their rank suddenly jump, which we all know means a sudden cash injection.

its important to remember, that help and advice is happly given here, in most cases, at anytime when possible. But not to the point of cheating on fun and challenge of the Mod. :thankyou: