Cyberpunk 2077

There are 58 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Capuchinaa.

• (new trailer shortly after start 1:13)

get ready this autumn :)

• give it a few months for the bugs to be fixed

no open world is free of bugs

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• release later this year

probably steam... for sure on gog

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• yeah I never play anything on first release these days.. mostly becuase my computer wouldn't run todays games anyway so I'm forced to be patient haha. Too busy with retro gaming lol.

BGx3xEC.gif
    Blake's Sanctum:

- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, Quest for Glory IV-3D Hexen, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer , Heroes of Might & Magic, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games

• Looks like Night City Wire Episode 4 came out a little while back..

Along with yet ANOTHER delay announcement lol! Doesn't bother me as like I said previously I don't have a computer that can run it anyway haha. Apparently the devs have been getting death threats from impatient wackos out there though which is a bit messed up!

Maybe all those impatient ones should check out what I just found... Today I noticed a review in a recent PC Gamer magazine of a small indie game called 'Cloudpunk' that has you piloting a flying taxi around a rainy cyberpunk city at night. Looks and sounds awesome as that cockpit has massive Blade Runner vibes, the taxi reminds me of 5th Element and that creepy stormy sky reminds me of Highlander 2 lol!

Apparently there's not much depth to the gameplay sadly as it's more about immersion. However considering I was more looking forward to driving around Cyberpunk 2077's city at night listening to synth tunes instead of just running around shooting people then I suspect this little game will be right up my alley haha! Apparently you get your own apartment in a sky scraper with a balcony looking over the city that you can decorate and play retro video games in, so hmm yup that's got me written all over it too lol! Although yet again my old computer probably can't even run this one either arrrgh haha!

BGx3xEC.gif
    Blake's Sanctum:

- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, Quest for Glory IV-3D Hexen, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer , Heroes of Might & Magic, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games

• signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Yeah there are Bugs but it plays ok on PC, driving cars & bikes the control is very touchy on the steering,

I have seen chars walking in the air & Dinks that are not placed in a Hand,but on the whole you can play it.

The first updfate came out so it Ver1.4.

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• I have read/listen numerous recensions and also watched some play streams ... everywhere they said it have awesome atmosphere and is fun to play (minus bug of course, it looks like there is atm still too much). However it seems they try work really fast on bugs correcting. I plan to buy this game either till year end or early next year :) . With little luck they will correct some more issues which also will help me reduce data load (its quite big, and I sadly have cap/month on data ... ). I almost purchased it, but will give it more time.

• With above said, it looks like the biggest issue which CDProject have atm is state of Cyberpunk on old gen consoles (Playstation 4, Xbox One) where it seems is this game practically unplayable (and may be good question whether ever will be). Luckily not my case (from what I read game runs very decent on 1070 Ti and 1080p which is exactly what I have), but there obviously was/is some marketing issue, which very much reminds No Man Sky situation at launch.

EDIT: asked a friend about it, he plays on PC and got this: "They are patching almost daily at this point. Consoles are bad atm, but PC ist ok. Graphic glitches, stuck NPCs etc. still a thing though."

• well.... its not like you can buy a next gen console these days

and not every PC player is on the high-end side

Then again I dont understand why it runs so bad on PS4 because lets face it that old console still can get some really good looking game running.

Sure you would not get perfect lighting done... but you also wouldnt expect terrible performance and terrible look in general.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Imo they ran out of time. It's quite possible there was (and will be) needed one further year before this game will be all what was promised and smoothly working.

• https://twitter.com/cyberpunkgame/status/1338390123373801472/photo/1

... it seems like old classic, it's easier to apologize (also can be read more profitable) than to ask for another delay of game releasing. Hard to blame Devs, I quite doubt that they were the ones who pushed so hard on December release. Looking how problematic are starts of numerous big titles I personally think that December is the most harsh for any dev team.

EpLqtZ8XEAIEqsX?format=jpg&name=large

Personally ... I have really hard dilemma whether buy it now (PC) or wait at least till February ... :/

• i would wait

This is a game i want to experience mostly bug free and this will take some time. Also the chances that the price drops a bit would b a welcome side effect.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• The game played on a PC with a decent spec is a great one to play now, yes there are some faults with some of the spoken dialogue & with objects not in the correct positions on the chars,(BUT) on the whole it is a great game to play already. Now that I am getting used to the way to drive or ride in or on a vehicle it is getting much easier Missions are plentiful & challenging. in my street kid role,:thumbsup: 'V' has maybe got some love action going :thumbsup:.

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• I just wanted add short info about actual state of this game. Latest big patch was 1.2 at end of the March which summary is in news here on portal: Cyberpunk 2077 - patch 1.2 - SWAT Portal

Till today there were released two smaller updates 1.21 and 1.22 which brings further various fixes to missions and game performance. I have finished my fourth run few days ago and except some small remaining issues with temporary missing images of items in inventory, game works for me very smooth ... on a PC. There are not yet introduced any significant changes and there still remain some old problems like non-functional high lvl perks, so I expect few more months till they finish "basic" patching and can be expected new content. I still watch this game progress bcs I like much Night City environment. Can be also worth to mention that game's price lowered quite alot in local shops. I'm quite surprised that main sellers (GOG, Steam) still have the price of the game 60 euros, when it can be easily bought (with warranty) for half to two thirds of this amount.

• Martind Forlon

Changed the title of the thread from “Cyberpunk 2077 New game” to “Cyberpunk 2077”.
  • signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,