I'm Finally back!

There are 29 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC)Son of Angmar.

• Hello all Son of Angmar here I'm back again on crossfire it's been a few years since I was last on crossfire but I've had alot of real life problems since I been gone (my mother also passed away two years after my dad(Angmar Witch-king) and had to move around alot not had much money for a PC until now I'm glad to be back got it running one windows 10 surprisingly ! I hope too see some old faces and hear from old friends if there still about :thumbsup:8).

-Son of Angmar Out-

Lost But Never Forgotten The Angels have got you in a better Place now Dad !
    - R.I.P. Angmar Witch-king 1955-2012 -

• Welcome back to the crossfire universe, now even better than before !

Did you edit the banned clan's avatar to keep it under your name instead ? It looks oddly familiar , but yeh its ok xD

Nice to see you again :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• glad to see you again buddy long time no see and what do you mean by banned clan avatar I don't know I left cf as an ioc clan member just got back on here today after a few years glad to be back tho hopefully I'm still in the IOC otherwise I'm gunna be a freelancer again ?

• if your talking about my picture it's from when I was in the px clan years ago I loved the avatar that much i never got rid of it haha

• You just mentioned the one that should not be mentioned ! * harry potter narrator voice*

Yes I mean that, ok lol

Btw if you need help with something, you can message me, or post here if anyone else can help, anything, have fun mate :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Michael

we bear no grudges

PX was and always will be part of our community history. For the most time it was a good part of it. As such it should be remembered.

(IOC)Son of Angmar

welcome home

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• exactly OP hit the nail on the head and is the az like az who played cf years ago back in 1.7 ? And guys I bumped into a problem with crossfire when I press f1 its set as a function keyon windows 10 can't find how to turn the bloody thing of unless I can somehow change in on the crossfire settings but the button map for f1 is Gray ???

• You mean, when you press F1 in SPACE ? No, logging out and changing character was always ment to be done on bases, not in middle of space.

@OP I know, just asked if its same as back then xD I dont remember the icons well enough

• Nah I mean the f1 its set to function key I was on planet Manhattan pressed f1 it the took me to the internet and asked if I need help on windows 10 and I can't seem to find out how to turn it off :/

• Welcome back mate :)

I'm not enirely sure what "function key in windows 10" means in your context, but maybe some instructions from this page could be relevant:

Enable/Disable F keys for Windows 10? - Microsoft Community

Also, if your PC is a laptop, you should be able to switch between "normal" and "function" mode by pressing Fn key (usually located near the lower left corner of the keyboard).

Hope this helps!

Edit: didn't see last two posts. Now I think this might be the solution you're looking for:

https://www.winhelponline.com/…e-f1-key-help-windows-10/

• In Shader Options in the launcher, try ENB Standard or Vanilla FL. They are less demanding than SweetFX which is selected by default.

Also, disabling V-Sync for Freelancer in your graphics card control panel can improve performance a bit.

HTH

• Vanilla is less demanding. But the performance hit from ENB is barely discernable on most configurations while the visual difference is quite significant.

I suggest that you try out both and decide which one works best for you.

(Other shaders may also be worth a try if you're interested, although they will most likely affect performance quite a bit).