Pie what rofl???

There are 36 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

• Ok, firstly i have to say...

I am R-39 yes, i have never hidden that fact, frankly i think your way out of line OP. Pie-RaT{GRRR} has never been R-39 so in that instance your bang out of order by banning someone without a fair enough reason.

I do play on North Quadrant now because the admins there are really friendly, helpful and don't ban people for the most stupid reasons.

All i ever wanted from Freelancer is fun, yes i told you that when i was playing as Serenity{GRRr} and Spirit{GRRr}.

As for being banned, makes no odds to me anymore, i have a new home where the admins don't believe they are gods.

You really need to stop all this paranoid way of thinking now, i never done you or your mod any wrong at all. I will not be coming back to CF anyway so please do yourself 1 huge favour before you keep losing players hun...

Relax more and enjoy your mod with your players, stop making up things about people and causing others to have ill feeling towards them. All R-39 have left CF now and don't worry, we wont be back.

No doubt you may ban me from here but i don't really use this forum anymore, i'm not interested in the politics of what went on between you and all the people you accuse of bad things. I only reply to this because it seems your now trying to put me in some bad light. You don't know me so please do not pretend to think you do. Anyone that does know me, knows i'm friendly and a nice person.

Everyone else can read into this what they like, i have no ill feeling towards anyone and i miss my friends that i made on CF, but this is a game, supposed to be fun, you seem to like spoiling the fun and take things a bit serious.

Anyway, take care all, don't be hard on Pie-Rat{GRRR} please, he is a really good guy and does not play with the R-39.

See you all again one day

Take care

Spirit

Music gives soul to the universe, Wings to the mind, Flight to the imagination and Life to everything...

... fine... the CF clans are dying anyways

Thanks, OP, for the vote of confidence.... [12]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Not another R-39 thread havnt you got anything else to post about op?

• how about the shit PiA is doing
    breaking forum rules... breaking serverrules... insulting others... threatening others... lying and much more

you came to MY server breaking rules... we banned you... you came here breaking rules... you got banned... you came to me in msn to threaten me for no reason... i blocked you... you went to blaster and threatened him aswell and told him that you will start trouble with him as soon he does release his mod on a server... then you came back here violating the rules of this forum again

not to mention the email i got from r39 insulting me for no reason... threatening me that they will go to LR to start trouble with me there aswell

really you both clans are the worst scum ive ever seen

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Op, ever hear the expression

can't please all of the ppl all the time, the best u can hope for is to please some of the ppl some of the time

well, i say that by far, this is the best ran mod ever for FL, all the SP's rox, and the admin rox, op u need anything drop a line m8, and keep up the good job, ive found "block" on msn, to be UbER:)!!!!

thx m8 for what u do and how u do it :)

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R

you came to MY server breaking rules... we banned you... you came here breaking rules... you got banned... you came to me in msn to threaten me for no reason... i blocked you... you went to blaster and threatened him as well and told him that you will start trouble with him as soon he does release his mod on a server... then you came back here violating the rules of this forum again

We did nothing wrong before u banned us just because we left to go to another server i did not start the threats on msn first u did and i did not go to blaster he came to me cussing and swearing at me like little ninja boy is perfect and yes i said i would "visit" BU this was only to stop his attitude. and i don't give a fuck about your forum rules i made a few lighthearted posts to provide a minor irritation to you and got repeatedly called a motherfucker so know its personal MR MOP-R8R actually that's cruel to mops they have a purpose

So know i'm coming after you MOP and this time i will have no mercy i stopped posting logs and screenshots because of the damage it was causing the CF community

so MOP prove your words, prove you are the best, prove you can finish me because i swear to god if u don't I'm finishing you

hahaha father-fucker [12]

PS. MOP is a freak proofs of this will follow

Never make shit personal with me

PSS The MOP reference is because im gonna wipe the floor with him

• BTW OP you have seen how good DS is at uniting ppl for causes what if he got all the people you have outcast and upset and united them to come after you?

• Seems more like group psychosis...

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Enemies of Crossfire

Is this how you will destroy us - by spamming us to death?

If I wasn't wanted in a place I know I wouldn't go back - but u guys keep appearing on the forums and in the game. I dont know who is telling the truth but I know who has credibility and it aint you.

Thank you for spamming our forum to Kingdom Come the other day.

Why dont u just choose a system and meet up with OP and others who want to join him and settle this once for all? It doesn't have to be Crossfire - many more mods out there. Sort it and do it once for all.

That way we can all move on cos you keep saying your beef is with OP - not this community.

If u cant get closure (and this doesnt happen and why should Op accept your demands) - just move on mate and enjoy your times online on other servers like we all should. Your friends on Crossfire will still be your friends. And other people that don't know u wont have anything negative to think of you as well.

DS or whoever it is - when I joined this community and saw your posts in some threads I always thought your comments were balanced and reasonable - was that someone else?

As for the words some of you include in your posts in this thread prove to me that even if you kill OP one thousand times he was right to ban you (I cant judge the rest of your clan though).

• yea i don't get that either, they want to take shit out on Op, but they don't care about the collateral damage, if you guys don't have anything against this community, why are you taking shit out on the forums? why not email or at most PM Op? I like to think of you guys as the little kids in classroom who caused or provoked someone then yell out loud so everyone in the classroom can hear you call that person out after the person retaliates.

• well i like to think its more like a canterkous old drunkard whos been thrown outta the pub and hes causing a fuss in the street demading "i want my beer!!!"

• @ Debs,

Are we all cantankerous old drunkards? We the rank and file have done nothing to deserve the offence.

I WANT MY PEACE. thank you.

btw these sigs are getting out of hand.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

Originally posted by darkjedi
    as usual....another thread over stupid arguments and stuff that should be left alone.....

absolutly

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu