game wont play

There are 83 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SilverFox.

• Yes, just follow the guide, install game, no-cd patch that was linked here for downloading, then flmm (check its the same version) and CF, that should be all.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Hmmmm?.... seems you need some help

• i did follow this steps on this video

only follow step 1 all other steps you can ingnore it do freelancer mod 1.3 and crossfire 2.0

also when you finish step 1 you can go step 2 install freelancer mod 1.3 when you finish step 3 is install freelancer crossfire 2.0 when you finish you can go step 4 to activate Crossfire 2.0 mod

and it works on me with no promblens

i hope it works for you or help you

• WELL GUYS,i had a major event on my computer,i got caught in a loop while trying to install the 1803 build,so i had 2 do a clean install of Windows 10 after all,maybe it solved all my problems, we will see.

• P.S. GOT THAT RATHER EXPENSIVE copy of freelancer in the mail just a few minutes ago,i got to much reinstalling to do right now,by the way if any one is looking for a online backup program i would not recommend idrive it's ui is very hard to work with and it takes days to back up an average hard drive and more days if u need to restore anything.

• Thanx for the tips bout idrive, thats lame service if it takes days to get stuff.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Leroy50,well i watched the video u linked,it looks simple enough,but are u saying i need to do this with a cd version of freelancer to make it play with no cd?

• yes, as they said before, you need "no cd" thing to keep playing freelancer, its an outdated thing.

• Leroy50.bro when i watched the video u posted i thought i heard something about changing the dacom file if u want wide screen support,is that right? or is thjere another reason for doing the dacom file thing.

• You can sort out widescreen support after you actually get the game running first ? First make the game run and test play it, then, we have few fixes from CF to make Freelancer work on widescreen without editing files yourself.

• i just here to help you. i hope it helped you from that link. i did play Crossfire 1.9 and i just got allots promblen. i just give up. but i just found out what did i do wrong .i just need to unstall crossfire 1.9 out of my mod or els it doesnt work on game. so if you got promblens alwees find to way to fix it :P

• Hey Guys,when u say do a clean install of Freelancer ,flmm,and crossdfire,do u mean to delete only the installed copies of these programs? what about the crossfire 2.0 zip file that i have in my downloads file is it ok to keep those files that haven't been installed yet?by the way i dl ccleaner and i am ready to go.

• im going play freelancer crossfire 2.0. but wich one should i do farming credits or explore system try find Nomad Depot. wich one should i choose?

• Neither, simply explore, go where the wind takes you... or the storyline ? :P Following the extended storyline is usually a good idea

• well i al ready end storline XD

• Now, make your own story ! There are many systems and bases, wonder if you can explore what each of them have :D

• what about nomad outpost that can be dock but its heavy shield it XD

hidden secret mabye a hide in missioan that must be unlock with key