help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Raven19.

• Im having the same problem mate, I was told that there is two cf servers and all of our data is their on the first one.

Havent been able to get the facts yet,but would been nice to know huh?

He (forgot his name :evil: ) said that it will all be transfered soon......Dunno man.....We'll see i guess.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

[8] [4] [8]

• There's a new server and my understanding is that all of our chars on are on the opposite one than is running atm. Your chars are fine and there's nothing to worry about. :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Mine are also gone, but I expected that.

A clan member has told us, on our forum, that it should under 24 hours "from woe to go". I hope he is right.

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

=====================================
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)

• I was just about to post and cry my eyes out then glad im not the only one with this and great to know our chars are safe :D

AlienWare 7500 SLI | AMD Athlon 64 FX-60 Dual Core Processor | A8N32-SLI-Deluxe |
    4 GB Corsair XMS DDR2 | 2 x NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX SLI Enabled | 13,598.00 3DMarks

• CF Server have backup all chars from last 24hrs so if it because of the glitch that is happening on every server in the freelancer community, you char will be reinstated. Which bring me to the next point, why is this happening on all Freelancer servers, how chars may disappear from ones account suddenly???

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)

• My Chars are missing too! 8o Ant to tell the truth,the wery s**t is frozen in to me when im not founded them :) But at least i founded this topic before i started to panic. Ya, know my e-book has one writing in their surface, with BIG friendly yellow alphabets.[SIZE=3] DONT PANIC! [/SIZE] 8):D

A BOY WITH STARS IN HIS EYES
    SHOOTING THE RAPIDS OF HEAVEN

Robert holdstock: ELITE the dark wheel

• Op has got you guys a much better server which will make the game play much smother with no lag (or very little). if i remember right that was planed to go online at the start of the month which is two days away.

this could just be Op checking everything is good, moving files over etc. from what i rememeber also all chars will be moved over and be there for ya as soon as its fully online. so try not to panic to much this will be better for ya.

carbine[CFPD]

• The OLD server still has the OLD player files.

The NEW server is what most of you were playing on when you saw your chars not there.

The OLD player files will be put on the NEW server soon enough.

Op posted a thread about this time frame over 3 weeks ago.

Just relax a little as the new server is being brought up to date.

Life is not over.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Yeah! Dont worry, just join the "Desp" faction on the new server until ur old char files come to it. :D
    Desp_Amos
    Desp_Lance
    Desp_Omega

Be a DESP u too! Join us!

WARNING: this is not a clan, not a guild, its nothing, just a way to play if u re DESPERATE to play. :tongue:

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• Nah, Amos, just "Desperados", another term for outlaws... :evil:

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• ok and now take a deep breathe now

the new server is running for about 3 weeks already... the only reason why the chars are not there is because of problems with flshell which needs to be fixed

the old server seemed to crash last night... it did reboot but was not set to normal mode again
    thats why you only saw the new server without the chars
    the old server with the chars is online again and you can play on it now

ive set up the new server 1 week ago already to give you a place if there is too much lag or if the old server is down
    the old server will go offline at the end of the next month... and your chars will be transfered to the new one

"oh these admins... oh these so called 'good' admins which loose chars"
    lol
    that will never happen on CF
    even if all FL servers would loose their chars because of a virus or hackers... CF wont
    that i can guarantee

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Sry to wander from the subject, but Amos, I did manage to upgrade that Banshee to a Sabre last night and get codename weps and decent shields for it. Took on nomads in FP7 and was actually challenged by a NPC fight for the first time I can remember... w00t! 6 hrs and a bit of guile can get you a VHF with no trading whatsoever :D (why this is post-worthy I haven't the slightest idea). I'm going to make and keep a Desp char to play desperado whenever I get bored (I like the ring to that CA, because it does apply to what we were all doing). lol 8)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• I wasn't worried for a second OP. I logged on yesterday and saw all the Chars missing so said, "well OP must be working on something"

I turned off the computer for the evening and went and watched a movie :tongue:

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.