help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Raven19.

• hmm, what happens if someone creates a char when the new server is on, and then the old chars are transfered using the same acc id? I'm shure it can't be good :rolleyes:

• I can see three possibilities, but I'm sure all sorts of other funky things could happen.
    [afro]

1. Your chars from the old server overwrite all of the chars on the new server and nothing bad happens. :D

2. Your chars from the old server are added to the chars you have on the new server and you may or may not encounter problems resulting from having more than 5 chars when there's a limit of 5. ?(

3. OMFG....WHY?! 8o

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• the answer would be 2 except you name the new chars exactly like the old ones
    then either i wont transfer the old ones or the new ones will be overwritten

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• lol another victim for Hiruga! [9]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal