UAC

There are 79 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Amhos.

Originally posted by Ruivo
    (except for the walker...)

I'm glad you see my fuzzy logic 8), rofl.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

@OP - i see, that sucks, i wish i knew more about dll work. So are you, or haegar os someone modiffying it to try to get it to 'count' to 64?

--ajek

if it would be that easy to teach a dll to count then we would already have done that
    basicly we are working on that topic for 3 weeks already and only figured out yet why the dll is not working but now how to make it work

this is a problem that does not appear that often due to the fact that 64bit is fairly new and the chances that such dlls are coded in such a way are not very high

btw... take ur time when you write ur name

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i hope it works out...

--jake

ps. thx for the note, i once ended up with 'juak' in an email to this girl like 5-6 years ago... ummm yeah she still adressed me that way whenever we talk O.o you would think i would try harder to not let that happen ;)

-

• I do not understand the question, could you rephrase plz? ?(

Yes, check the console bulletins next time you're online; -=VIS=- are listed as system owners...

I don't know what console bulletins are?

"It is better to have an enemy who is honest, than a friend who is not."

• If you meant the important bullitins on this forum, they can be found scrolling across the site horizontally near the top of the page or in the corresponding sections of the forum involving news and the mod. :)

• Np ^^ (btw, you're Fox Blade's cousin right? Hehe, it seems that noble-mindedness and righteousness of a most admirable kind is a family trait :D)

Originally posted by Blue_Rogue
    He's the Samurai, I am the Ninja :D

and IM the dude with the gun... :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Yeah but i stole your bullets and i aint giving them back!! muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Crap...I hate missing everything on the server when your gone for like 2 weeks >_<....

But sense all that is over....

So he's the samurai, your the ninja, Gunny is the man with the gun....but you have the bullits, and Ruivo has the shurikans...

I guess that leaves me with the nuke :P

• Ah, there it went :D! I'm the guy to arms the warhead and presses the big, red button ^^.

Quickly Blur, carry the weapon away from my console so that I don't get sunburnt during the blast :P.

• -_- *declares thread a spammers' free-for-all*

• Can someone explain me this game? I dont get it... ?(

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP