Posts by Blue_Rogue

Heh heh heh... you should read back on my topic, and you will know why I did this. :D

I applaud you and your clan for thinking about other people that play on CF.

Instead of coveting the system for yourself just so that you can rub it in other people faces (like some unnamed clans).

Three cheers to the CFPD for increasing RP instead of hindering the enjoyment of everyone. [203] [404] [870]

I don't know why there is so much conflict on the subject of NQ, so what if a number of people leave? There are more people coming to crossfire everyday, let make it our job to focus on the new players and show how fun Crossfire really is.

P.S. I recently visited NQ and I found the it has a decent mod but it had too many Star Wars nuts for my liking.

In Japan, everyone is taught english. Its funny because we pretend not to know english to force tourists to learn and speak Japanese.

P.S. Hey, Ruvio, the old woman in your Arm the Homeless sig looks kind of like my grandmother. (She probably is my grandmother :D)

Yes, check the console bulletins next time you're online; -=VIS=- are listed as system owners...

I don't know what console bulletins are?

Well, I don't have a clan, yet. My char name is Blue_Rogue, I am currently trying to start up in CF so I may not create a clan unless a good number of people wants to create one. I am just introducing a new.. Role for roleplaying, I guess.

Basiclly a Rogue has these few rules.

1) A Rogue must never, Never attack a frieghter type ship, or one that carries more than 200 units of the same cargo.

2) A Rogue must only fight opponent that are equal or stronger than themselves

3) If a person ask for help, a Rogue must help that person, no matter who or what they are.

4) A Rogue cannot intervene unless it is obcious that the person is in need or calls for help.

5) A Rogue must not take money for an assistance or from anyone weaker than you.

6) There is no law but the law of the meager.

Well that is it, take this and have fun CF

P.S. If everyone is extremly strict and unplayful about entering clan systems for RP then I could add a no enter system rule, but that wouldn't be as potentally fun.

Greetings Cross fire, Blue's my name and Rogue is my game.

I come to crossfire with a whole new style to play: The Rogue. This new play style is for frustrated policemen or Robin Hood pirates.

Tired of corrupt police abusing their power but the LAW prevents you from doing anything? Trying to buy decent weapons to fight evil but your goody two shoe ways force you to slowly accumulate the cash while evil runs amok? Tired of people running around and claiming ownership of systems vital to the people? Then become a Rogue today and stand up for the people, not corruption.

P.S. If you wish, I can elaberate on what exactly a Rogue is.