Do not use this ship

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ghost_Lightning.

• the kossac turned to have a serious bug...

it doesnt take damage correctly (0 damage on the wings and only few damage on the back of it)

this ship is not to be used any longer and will be removed with the next update
    chars using this ship will be deleted without warning

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• it now appears that the lagg has the same problem

after tests on mine there are some panels that dont take damage

i have stopped using the char with the lagg but have not sold ship yet incase you want to do some tests yourself OP

• Maybe here is the place to aks is it normal sometimes when hit other ship hull not to take any damage. It usually happens to me evry second fight

• Good thing I swapped my Kossac for a Kamov last night :D

(btw, don't use that ship either. It says on the info card that there's 6 gun slots, but it means 2 guns and 4 Torp/CDs ^^)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• so, the solution is to change ship? no problems with the char i suppose. I just made a money tranfer just to be sure))

• D'oh i just got a kossak yesterday :( oh well looks like i got to sell it again.

do we need to wipe the chars or is just selling ok?

carbine[CFPD]

• ok just been and sold my kossak.

while trying out other ship i noticed that the devil has 2x torp/cd mounts but i could only mount 1 cd.

carbine[CFPD]

• uh, because of the last problem with coalition ships, i didnt buy not single 1. :) my chars are clean
    ill make sure that noone in my clan was coalition ship, or at least the bugged one

so, kossac ang lagg are bugged for now? or do all coal. ships have the same problem?

• also the ship called the lagg has the same problem please delete the char and use it no longer it will be removed in the next up date. It was tested by me sevral times.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• to sell the ships is enough - no need to delete chars

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• OP I read John Dunnow's post on the Lagg but, if you don't mind, please clarify on the Lagg or any other ships to be gotten rid of. You have made it clear on the method of getting rid of such ships, and this I understand.

No offence ment John.....

• ive not tested the lagg yet
    but if ppl say it has the same prob then most likely it has the same prob

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• OP cant you just fix the Kossak with the next update? Im not good in such things, but maybe you can use the same files from other ships...whatever, we both know you can fix it, if you want of course

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• Ppl don't be pissed at me. The lagg ship has the same no damage issue. Don't delete chars just sell the ship. No offense taken just trying to help u all out.

Dragon wing, Dragon Corps rank Lieutenant Colonel, CSF, DC chars: DC_John_Donow[T], (DC)_John_Donow(Lt.Col), DC_JD, DC_[Lt. Col]_Donow

• Hmm, we just have tested the Lagg again, me pcforce and john...we also tested the Shroud and the Shooting star...its the same, the damage on the wings is smaller than the damage on the center of the ship...so the Lagg seems to be bugg-free

congratz to all Lagg-fans :D

Shall be my brother...

• and at the same time i got a mail telling me that some shots just went through the ship.... ill have to check it

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Maybe I explained it not good enough, it seemed to me like he wouldnt hit me at all, thats why I didnt get any damage

and even if the ships are bugged, please, fix them, dont just delete...Im getting crazy seeing all the shrouds around me :D

Shall be my brother...