Best VHF

There are 59 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by marcusdavidus.

• Hi there guys ;)
    I am wondering in your oppinion, what is the best VHF in crossfire (and where you buy it :P), like the Titan was in Vanilla Freelancer.
    Any sugestions of how I can improve my VHF experience would be awesome too ^_^
    I dont care about cost at this point in time :D
    Thanks,
    LittleMikey

[726]

• may i suggest a search on the forum?

http://www.swat-portal.net/php…c459f327c0f14562f6412c245

theres no BEST cuz many are equally good, so depends on which u like most. i like blade reaper devil

In game char: {UAC}Ziq.Alpha_F, {UAC}Ziq.Beta_F, {UAC}Ziq.Delta_T

Freelancers looking for a clan? or more RP? Check out UAC forum to know our organisation and what you can get by joining us. We are looking for active players with strong sense of commitment. Together lets build the best roleplay clan! UAC needs you!

*Friends are the family we choose for ourselves*

• The one, the only.....the Eagle

It's not the fighter you fly it the flyer that flies.....the pilot make the things happen....the fighter only gets you there and offers a platform to do something with......if your a piss poor pilot.....makes no difference which fighter you have........same just about for the other way round.....some fighters do help give you and edge though....

Originally posted by ChiefRedCloud-AGE-
    The one, the only.....the Eagle

It's not the fighter you fly it the flyer that flies.....the pilot make the things happen....the fighter only gets you there and offers a platform to do something with......if your a piss poor pilot.....makes no difference which fighter you have........same just about for the other way round.....some fighters do help give you and edge though....

Aah, I know what you mean...
    Sorry for making this thread, I forgot to use search...

• the best fighter is a matter of pilot, you can be the best with shroad, but other can be it with eagle.

ist's a matter of balance between the acuracy of the pilote, and the way he moves, and some other things.

but there's a few that are better then other's for many reasons.

oh, and ask permission to the clans if you want to buy a shio in ther system.

eYf-Bb3kqDGZowNom6-Xa5yH0mydz8mBks6wgxw14TQ5NwEJBwfq4f1yRZFAlDX2qQ1-L2f4dN_jPCc4gHS39_4_KEcGf2rKKAIS9lt8znRUc0bbwU4HNGMbSmj-T1tQKW2T0FKHNMXYsHEHc4Qagn3xOVsBjwqOdFH4JyoGcTZdqMwXHFy76r9Fmny4UKT5zjWLQpDkuPo04jpg8sBGnCda4adtRxGHGbDw62IeEFT0WCu_go8lDBHh0WtGmPobfV87RVBaEqL3EGKAaPPRkjp-CR4J4phrjQzZQ2VUtg_-y5LTVcuqnCQugz3jfjP7xQqfvKNkjyMHKU9r4sV_D9IcYmVpYHXZ8ahWfGhesJkd0J8qCXtHRCwhnoMSF31z-piViN7S8MprdxmNA5irBMSB2cjAswp9SVe6wiATbaZEJG1bXg7_LbTVfiytOpYeKWjeQtra39Duhqgml8OV_4sQbY6hoi84NZ_mUayUfNOcCWuOlrLas3DPtvqq0cEfGOV-N6jSPssgvTCKTU4Y9OD8vIz14HCDKBAwi7NnvilwamcVEXqM3kH8YjIYyHtDaf7d8wY5caOUu4Y1AWfmJlZKMcVidj_K2RLYI_XQT8AQe3FnXn_-0fQfB2CPwbeJl_F7Nx-JLwk40KkWAON4x4TXBCq-rw9dmoLGDoS8ftamBKX9EZUxxbPSwuWzIU-ZviAWliUP_mLn8ILYZ-tt4SEnb5sUJkI0GWlLakmDHOwHtH3zAw8O0gt-wuCZCS5vGpuxt9tRDWS1_cIXvZML-ZRrZAHv0mig99hrUX4UMKGoM7FvaIiqnDDZPKMKJO8rA6jAx58nLCki-Xg8ci6ke5uspV7aCUQOmh6U3sZd5Z7acqvypYBAIo8lOMYpbCWRVqdyzaxTA_BdhKN_2OZ3aUK7qkATbEDHMxeu5d_NyqurxvYno5p-zBhnKVT6MNXRE2EpJq1cacTU9WuPNYWJSSF8kAw0_kS8QHURYgbHXpfRKENjBHUaV9h2jA=w348-h200-s-no?authuser=0

• The best VHF on CF atm is without a doubt the Kossac it handles lighter than the shroud, has more armour than the Titan and is uglier than a brick

Kossac
    Class: Fighter
    Sub-Class: Very Heavy
    Guns: 6/0
    Armor: 15400
    Cargo Holds: 10
    Max Batteries/NanoBots: 50/50
    Optimal Weapon Class: 10
    Max. Weapon Class: 10
    Additional Equipment: M, CM, CD/T
    Price:
    Location Sovetskaya

Originally posted by Mikey
    I am wondering in your oppinion, what is the best VHF in crossfire (and where you buy it :P), like the Titan was in Vanilla Freelancer.

Ow the f*** u didn't =/
    thats sarcreliges or something don't care how u right it.

Lets do one u in titan me in drake ;)

"We have to face facts, this age has no wish for fighters like us."

Trowa, Episode 25

Forum PIMP since 2004

• My thoughts exactly; In the hands of a good pilot it's more or less invincible. Imao destroyers/cruisers are better in PvP if well handled, but the Kossac is hands-down the best VHF.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• There is no best VHF in Crossfire. Because CF is an exquisitely balanced mod, you can choose from several outstanding, well equipped fighters depending on your preferences.
    The Shroud, Deathblade, Angel Wing, Reaper and others will all serve you well. Some have more cargo space (great for raids and escape pod collecting), some have more turrets or torpedo's. (good for multi-role use) and some are just extremey agile, which is good for pvp and dogfighting. It just depends on your priorities.

And there are a bunch of new VHF's in 1.62 that many of us have not even had a chance to fly yet.
    It's a smorgasbord man. Jump in and help yourself. :-)

Originally posted by Marshal Cunningham

My thoughts exactly; In the hands of a good pilot it's more or less invincible. Imao destroyers/cruisers are better in PvP if well handled, but the Kossac is hands-down the best VHF.
    [/QUOTE]

Ok, go get it and lets find out.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• well to be honest im a fan of the eagle from vanilla freelancer,the komono dragon from 1.5 and the deathbalde shroud and the bullpup mk111 from 1.52 to recent. but what is more important to the ship is the weapons the pilot uses to fight and defend himself

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• Its also a bit harder to hit with the gattlings...you will see if you try them both

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...