1.62 is out

There are 71 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Lashan.

• If you split into two parts, both less then 100 mb large, you could host it on most of the large free file hosting sites, and I know a few that have no bandwith limit for downloads, and you could use that to your advantage.

• However, this conversation is now irrelevant as the problem is (and was) already being solved......(read the earlier posts....it helps...it really does....:P)

• well i have another fantastic idea

i could split CF into pieces and copy it on 3 1/2" discs and send those discs to you all
    so lets see CF has 191mb that would be about 135 discs per copy... so far since the release of CF1.6 there were about 7000-10000 downloads (dont have the correct numbers atm)
    so i think about 1 million discs would be enough
    :evil:

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• [682]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Hmmm, didnt understand much (mi bed anglishc)...but, like you said once:
    Rules:
    1. Admin has always right!

:D:D:D:D:D

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• No, of course I dont! :D
    It was a worthful addition to this tread...

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

Originally posted by darkstalker
    oh well it was an idea i thought op meant P2Ps or torrents

I think what he said specifically was "no torrent shit". which I completey understand.
    A torrent of shit is certainly something no good Freelancer would have any interest in. Although some of us have seen what feels like a torrent of shit, but it turned out to be a squadron of DK heavy fighters. ;)

• Hello guys,

[SIZE=4]CF ver. 1.62 is indeed out at LR on the 15/05/06 21:33[/SIZE]

CF version 1.62 is OUT for real now at LR. Please use the LR link to download the file. Eventhough they wrote CF ver 1.61 on LR announcement, I checked the file and it is an CFsetup.exe which was only created for CF ver. 1.62.

Remember what need to be done for installation:

1.- Copy your Freelancer multiplayer ID.
    2.- A complete wipe out of everything (Freelancer game and why not even FLMM)
    3.- Clean installation of your Freelancer game.
    4.- Clean installation of your FLMM ver 1.31
    5.- Execute the CFsetup.exe you downloaded from LR link
    6.- Run FLMM ver. 1.31 and activate CF ver 1.62 (choose theoption you feel more confortable)
    7.- Go and Play...when you start to play Multiplayer, it will ask you for your ID number, so recopy the one you got before.

I dont know when OP will change the CF server version to 1.62 so you have also to check that before to do all the above.

Best Regards,

RG

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)