Altair? Where?

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tanatos.

• First of all, I'd like to say I love this mod. Great job from the Crossfire team and looking forward to the next verson

Ok, I can't seem to find the way into the Coalition Systems. I have read all I can here on these forums and the supposed Sector 4/C dimensional rift in Sol to Altair isn't there. I have taken the bribe on Sol and nothing. I have spent i don't know much much time flying around Sol and find nothing.

I am playing Open SP and if there is some kind of storyline to follow, not sure what it is because I can't find one.

I know there are those on these forums who will say 'just play the game and you will find what you are looking for." Well, I have been playing it and still can't find what I am looking for. If there are those there who don't want to spoil it for others, that's fine. But, there is nothing wrong helping someone who is having a problem. Isn't that what the purpose of forums are? To help?

Send me a pm if you don't want to spoil it for anyone else

Thanks

• Goto Nephele and look inside the coalition sleeper ship ,there u will find a data disk,read it and follow instructions to 3 more disks .
    Its a small story

• wavey has right.

Get the first datadisk in nephele, and then find 3 more datadisks. i regret now that i was told almost everything before i find it my own way

the sroty is FANTASTIC and you have to figure everything out by yourself. Even if you get the info its not going to be so cool to play when you know everything.

find some secrets by yourself and you will love the mod as noone before. the best thing what you can be in freelancer is to be a TRUE EXPLORER (like my). good luck and have fun

• and try having your HUD display all, may make a diffrence :D

{UAC}Tranquil_Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil-Dominance/ {UAC}Tranquil$Dominance/ {UAC}T_D-Bank1//

With the development of Crossfire 1.6 it's good that you have decided to join our comunity. Almost all server clans are recruiting new members, as indeed are we. If you're simply just interested in knowing more about us, or you're considering applying for a position with us, have a look at, or sign up now on our forumshere.

COPYRIGHT 2145 - 3043 UNION AEROSPACE CORPORATION

• And when you've done all that .....and enjoyed finding the way to Altair......be aware, if your not, that Altair is closed for repairs right now. So please do not go there unless something changes before you read this message. Welcome aboard....glad to have you.....if I can help in game just give me a hollar...

• The guy is playing in Open SP Chief :D

But its right, if you will play on the CF server, dont to to Altair at all at the moment...there are too much bugs;(

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• the story does start with death valley and not with nephele!!!!!!!!!

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• yes, it start with Death Valey

but there is NO way that a new plyer manages to find the way to there. he will find Nephele much more before and quicker than DV.
    btw. the story is really the best
    i had to find every BLACK BOX in Altair so i can find jump hole to Dom Kavash systems. it tooks me good time to figure it out, but it was worth. hehe, and now i have ENTIRE Dom Kavash MAP of all wrecks, objects, planets and clouds.

hehe, really god work OP

• new players can find the system by simply checking the news

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I wanna just say that the storyline works in multiplayer too.
    Freelancers will enjoy a universe that is alive when playing on the server.....do you prefer to fight vs a computer or with real pilots who are making their path in this universe?

This is just an opinion [85]