Posts by OddBall0665

Hi

I have to re-format my HD and was wondering if I saved a copy of the C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\My Games\Freelancer folder to cd, would I be able to copy it back into the same folder after FL and CF were re-installed to be able to continue where I left off?

I'd hate to lose what I have now, but if I have to start over, oh well.

Thanks

First of all, I'd like to say I love this mod. Great job from the Crossfire team and looking forward to the next verson

Ok, I can't seem to find the way into the Coalition Systems. I have read all I can here on these forums and the supposed Sector 4/C dimensional rift in Sol to Altair isn't there. I have taken the bribe on Sol and nothing. I have spent i don't know much much time flying around Sol and find nothing.

I am playing Open SP and if there is some kind of storyline to follow, not sure what it is because I can't find one.

I know there are those on these forums who will say 'just play the game and you will find what you are looking for." Well, I have been playing it and still can't find what I am looking for. If there are those there who don't want to spoil it for others, that's fine. But, there is nothing wrong helping someone who is having a problem. Isn't that what the purpose of forums are? To help?

Send me a pm if you don't want to spoil it for anyone else

Thanks