Crossfire 1.62 status

There are 148 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DC_Neorok.

• nice, i agree with you OP not to give any of yours code to other people.
    nice of you, that you'd killed those bugs in such a short time!

i leave you alone with your probs, but you should know that I'm still there to help. i got a lot of time now (abitur - *hier-bin-ich* - bundeswehr).

bye and keep on doing your shit! it's tight! [404]

PS: und falls du mich mal kontaktieren willst, icq ist im profil. ebenso wie ich 2x KOS bin, bin ich auch von 2 clans angeworben worden. mein engagement kompensiert sich also ;)

Quid agis, dulcissime rerum?

• not by BG ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• OP here is a thought for future updates or changes to villians like the DK. How about, since they seem to be organic or living ships, that when they die/get destroyed that they emit a blood curtling sound of some kind to sort of chill other pilots bones?

My thought came from the fact that when I've gone up against the Coalition in the past that the gat attack and such was pretty much unerving. But nice. Some thing of a simular nature could be used for the death of a DK. Effects might be interesting and add something to the play. 8)

• Hei nice idea chief this would be realy interesting maby a sound like the screem from the "Predators" or samsing like a deep screem, like thea death it self would die [641]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• well hmm nice idea... but that leads me to the discussion...

"hell its space - you dont hear anything out there... a giant star could explode next to you and you wouldnt hear it" ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

"hell its space - you dont hear anything out there... a giant star could explode next to you and you wouldnt hear it" ^^

ROFL ... well u have a point ther ,but if u allready say it whay dose the wepons make sound thean :P

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• "In space no one can hear you scream."
    That was the ad slogan for Aliens. I think about it everytime I watch Star Trek and the enterprise goes swooshing by, making not only sound but a doppler effect. Nonsensical, but fun.

• the makes of games/movies put sounds into space/sci-fi stuff to make it more real or intersting. without sound, it would be quite boring :P

• Ok guys, CF ver. 1.62 is out :D

best regards,

RG

[4] Don´t argue, [3] Just Do it

Good Friends are Forever [prost]

We always remember the ones who are not with us within our heart

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pS7lS4fP_wc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="350"></embed></object>
    My Mind is Free & My Imagination would take me to places I never dream of 8)

• Hmm..very nice! It's probably been a huge bunch of work.
    Is there a download yet somewhere? Myself and a bunch of friends are already desperate to check out the new version ;-)

Cheers,
    Umpani

• good work everyone

1.62 is on-line

just a question: when i start with the 1.62 mod, will i lose my chars from 1.61 mod version? or do i keep them?

and is there going to be a link to download the mod or e download the mod from this site?

thx and let the game begins, good luck to pilots

• OP is german... so he WORKS! :O

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• What do u mean German and he works.

Are u saying us Brits are lazy. Let me remind you that the Brits invented everything remotely interesting.

What say you to that my friend!!!