Crossfire 1.62 status

There are 148 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DC_Neorok.

• Tassie not to rubbish ur reply but none of the things you mentioned were inventions.

ie you cant invent Mozart , he was a person and the role he took was to write and play music. Mozart did not invent music.

Nicholas August invented the internal combustion engine ,, so with BMW you were partially correct.

ok brit inventions
    LIGHTBULBS,TARMAC. TELEVISION, PENICILIN, ANAESTHETICS, PNEUMATIC TYRES, TELEGRAPH, COMPUTERS, TELEPHONES,MICROWAVE OVENS , RADAR, FAX MACHINES,ELECTRIC MOTOR,SUBMARINE,VACCUM CLEANER, STEAM ENGINE, NOT TO MENTION THE SINCLAIR C5

• hey, hey, hey

take it easy boy george, British invented ELECTRIC MOTOR???!!?!?!
    lool, when????
    Nikola Tesla invented elect. motor and i know that because he was from my country (Croatia)

more about that look here:
    http://www.yurope.com/org/tesla/tab1.htm

uh,uh, what a mistake, uh, uh
    try to be sure in WHAT are you writening

• even if somebody could claim some of the inventions above are not brit at all, there is a fact that finishes all arguing:
    we spanish invented siesta... we rule :D

btw, this is going too off topic, dont u think?

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

• Mince ( scottish for shit talk) my man

here is science bit

Tesla was born in 1856,
    Michael Faraday continued his electrical experiments. In 1832, he proved that the electricity induced from a magnet, voltaic electricity produced by a battery, and static electricity were all the same. He also did significant work in electrochemistry, stating the First and Second Laws of Electrolysis. This laid the basis for electrochemistry, another great modern industry.

Without this TESLA was fucked.. Put that in ur pipe and give it a good old smoke my croatian friend

• Tesla? You having a giraffe? Try induction engine.

Anyhoo, back on track, we need the inventor of the crossfire to update us. :P

• no need for bad words
    btw. if Faraday was so stupid that he didnt realize his mistake, that isnt my or anyones else problem
    Tesla is taken that he invent that elec. motor and that is
    even if you had the time machine, you CANT change it
    my country is small, and its hard to find it on a world map :D, but no need to insult us when we manage to invent something.

Arvedui: yes, you have a point. im going to practice your invention now [487]

@Tassie: you forgot Einstein

• 1.62 is running on the Server. :rolleyes: But where is the download for us addicts?

Look, there is already crap talk starting about what great work countries people did in the past instead of wondering why on earth the holy server is being updated with no use for anybody for real.

Please be mercyful to us addicts and stop this madness. [3]

[1]

• Don't think that anyone insulted anyone on the above posts.

BTW, who invented Einstein? Do people get invented?

• Ur country is small and thats not ur fault and my apologies for my profanity but it may have been hard to invent when ur country has been having a on and off civil war since the end of ww2.

A war which i as part of the Nato peace keeping Corps ( seconded from the Highland Fusiliers) had to witness for 6 months back in 1991.

• No Offense GAY-1,

But it is the USA that invented the good stuff.

Deep fried pork rinds, edible underwear, and many others. Top that m8. LOL

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• I cant really Burro all i can say is that the UK invented USA as we colonised u in the way back historical days.

Mostly all white folks in USA are decended from Europeans , mostly from the UK migrant population.

So if u have a pipe ,, put these wise words in it and smoke ,,,,my 4th generation european.

• PLEASE people, stay ON topic and compare your pricks in other, more appropriate boards. [7]

And *please* acknowledge serious questions in this board. Some of us here are really interested in testing the new version and want to know when and if there will be any download links for it. Please dont misunderstand me, i don't want to be pushy, i'm just not familiar with the usual procedure of transition to a new Mod version. Will it need more time to package the new client version, are you still testing the server, or is webspace and traffic the problem?

Thanks for your patience,
    Umpani

• You were a bit pushy there man ,, so calm the beans, what will be will be , the link will be here soon. As Phil Colins said "You cant hurry love , ull just have to wait"

Anyone who wants to argue the Brits invented everything please post elsewhere and i will be only too glad to entertain u with my extensive google knowledge.

That is ,, anyone who believes they have the slightest little bit of intelect to engage me on the said subject.

Play on , get the link

• yes, the mod is in beta for 1.62
    be patient, i personally expect it by the weekend, but it depends on the success of the team i suppose.

...edible underwear?!? O.o
    oh dear God, what has my country come to?

*hiding in toilet in private and unused bathroom now*

-

• [SIZE=3]WHO INVENTED THIS AND THAT ? ? ?? ? ?? ???[/SIZE]
    mankind invented all of it and continues to do so. The
    question is how do we use the science to solve the problems still facing us.

------------------------------------------
    sorry to continue off topic debate
    ------------------------------------------

Originally posted by boy george
    You were a bit pushy there man ,, so calm the beans, what will be will be , the link will be here soon. As Phil Colins said "You cant hurry love , ull just have to wait"
    [...]

Dear Boy,

You know why i've been pushy? Not because i have no patience, but because i did not get a *single* clear answer to my question. The only thing i read here is a crappy discussion about which country is better. You can't accuse me being pushy towards the admin, i've been pushy towards you guys who obviously know whats going on, but prefer to write 12-volume epics about how superior your countries' achievements are, instead of giving a simple and clear answer like 'the admin is packaging it, be patient.' ... thats all i wanted to know.

Umpani

BTW: You should adjust your Google knowledge, many of your 'british' inventions aren't. [12]

• Wow. My third post in few mins. It will never happen again.....

If nobody answer about the new partch a reason must be found.
    I'm waiting OP msg about the new ver. That's all.

See you in space