CF1.6 Beta release

There are 129 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ruivo.

• well, since we are all posting our available times... i'll make it simple...

pretty much whenever you need me (not working atm so i have nothing better to do).

:D

• ok here are the 10 choosen testers:

Gunny
    Darkstalker
    Wavey
    Baldwin
    Marshal Cunningham
    Centaurian
    pcforce
    Fitter55
    CrytonFox
    {LP}Canoso{X}

i keep the option open to allow more people that are choosen SPs

Edit: make it 11 testers... i forgot Jtak and due to the fact that wavey will leave to hamburg this weekend we are back to 10 testers ^^ (natural selection)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    the testers should have me on msn or icq... if not then they should hurry to add me... if not then they cant test ping - many different reasons like connection type, packet loss, server status.....

I don't have any form of instant messaging at all... :( It would be a pity if this would boot me off the list; may I request the password (for the to-be locked server) from another tester?

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• I will not hand out the mod to ppl without msn or icq and the name OP-R8R in their contact list

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• OP, Im awailable on Thursday evening, Friday from 1 am to....Monday morning :D , all weekend free...if you need one more...

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    I will not hand out the mod to ppl without msn or icq and the name OP-R8R in their contact list

I won't be able to test then. I would comply, but there's no way I'll be able to get and learn how to use either by the end of the week. Sorry for the incovenience. :(

Edit: I've got this all cleared up now, no more problems. Sorry for throwing spam on the thread. ^^

• Marshal, ICQ is REAL simple to use...

Download Here

Then follow the instructions on creating an ICQ number

Then when they say add your first contact... add me and i'll help from then out.

• Marhsell, don't sweat the small stuff. Been too long for me to say anything about ICQ, but MSN is a breeze and easy to install and use. Use the following link and d/l.

http://www.microsoft.com/downl…184a13ac1c&DisplayLang=en

OP's MSN is mentioned in game but I can't give you that....perhaps ask around.

Hope this helps....It is easy...trust me.

• I'll try to set one of the two up as quickly as I can. Thank you both.

Edit: Okay OP, I've got icq now and I've got you on the list. Rofl, I didn't think it would be that easy... :D

• Pesonally I preffer MSN but that is mainly because it id what i am familiar with. It does work well but is not the best out there. BTW Nice Avatar Cryton.

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Now that I have an IM, I have a new problem. How do I know when the testing has begun? I'm going to have to sleep soon, and by the time I wake up Thursday morning it's already going to be mid-afternoon for the rest of you. Will I still be able to get instructions from you, OP? Is there a certain time when you want all the testers to talk to you, or does it not matter?

• @ OP
    Ready to go, OP-R8R in my contact list waiting for authorization (from you)
    my ICQ 259 729 111
    Thanks for selecting a freelancer. :P

To achieve an advance that cannot be hampered, rush to his weak points.

To achieve a withdrawal that cannot be pursued, depart with superior speed. ?

SUN TZU The Art Of War

• Cryton, unless you have manually uninstalled your messenger you should still have it from your windows install especially if you use media ed.

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• To tell you the truth, I got icq because the msn account on my PC is used by somebody else. I don't know if it's possible to set up more than one account...but anyway, my number is 245613174. Add me to your contact lists so that you can take Drakon wherever you go while surfing the net. :D

(btw, I'm standing by OP, just give the word)

• and Os... yes i did. MSN comes with every version of windows. but at the same time its the largest security risk and its built right in. to answer your question more thoroughly... i sought out and destroyed the program, the registry keys, and any trace of it.