What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,540 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by haiduk.

• ==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

As for me, well, I'm gonna go on another Funker Vogt binge one of those days.

that's the best one of Funker Vogt :thumbup:

some more Ugress from my side:

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• ==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• that's the best one of Funker Vogt :thumbup:

Well, my most favorite is House of Sorrows, but that's a matter of taste

Another of my favorites:

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• "Too weak to live, to strong to die, born to lose, I'm the opposite of a winner", sounds like me alright.

• Now here's something that is older than me and even though i'm not into such kind of music.. still it's a good one (at least for me). I don't know if this is the actuall true song or the original is all in french (to be honest i didn't got in deep searching for it, lets say the reason i searched it was because it was from another person lifetime so i wanted to see it by myself and i had only words from it for a search but still i manage)

P.S.

Judging from the fact it's from the time before i was born i think even Youtube don't have the real one but then again.. i'm just not sure.

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• Back in 2017, the Kuban Cossack Choir had a show in Irkutsk on February 23rd, and me and Mom went to watch it... When they started this song, I think the entire crowd sang along quietly.

Song is in Russian, and I suspect the subtitles are google-translated so I prepared my own translation variant.

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!