What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,540 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by haiduk.

• Again, don't get in freaking love with that girl nor her music... it's all tricks and sex science there, that can ruin people's lives.

Here's something you should like :P

It actually starts with something different, not with that image you see... so don't judge a book for it's cover ^^ Lesson of S01EP06 !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael: . ().

• Hey, why it's me who turns SWAT into pony portal?

I don't spam ponies like Mike, I post normal, non-pony music, like C&C soundtrack:

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Some new remix list I found... more like extended versions of their originals:

Awesome stuff... and that's just the ones I listened, not the full thing :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• No offence Mike, but are you "stupid" or somthing. I say you that i'm not that sort of guy. I like only her songs (well this is the only singer that I like songs).
    But if you think other way so be it.
    YouTube

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

Edited once, last by Night-Hunter: . ().

• @NH ... The only singer ? But in Metallica, and all that other heavy style stuff you posted has singers and is not Cassie, means you don't like them ?

Anyway I didn't comment anything about you since last time, why that reply ?

I just post what I listened to by then :P

(PS: I you might not have noticed, but this song above has more views than both of the last Iron Maiden songs posted here :D So, even more famous ^^ And it's not the only one.)

• Male singers, so did you like one of the last post ? They are male singers for a male character ^^ And has more views than any of the heavy metal videos, lol~

• NH, don't mind Mike judging the song and listerner by the artist name or singer's voice.

He just haven't got S01E08 yet :)

• You probably got it the other way around :P Anyway it's S01E06... :P

Anyway, I never judged or said stuff against other songs >_> The topic was against pony ones.

Like this:

And it's remix:

• Hmm, still remember credits with this music... Characters from the SC2 (their sketches, more correctly) were shown, first player ones: Dominic Maddox (UEF), Thalia Kael (Aeon) and Ivan Brackman (Cybran), then the rest, like Daxil (your UEF advisor), Dominic's wife, Jaran Kael, William Gauge (main villain, BTW he reminded me about Discord), then units like Soul Reaper, or King Kryptor, or Cybran Command-class carrier on six legs)... That gave me the chills.

Characters from the SC2

So you're playing StarCraft 2 ? :P Or Star Citizen 2 ? But it didn't got released :D