this is long over due

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Drakon.

• to all the friends i have made over the last few years of playing on CF.

im sorry to announce this but it is time for me to leave, im currently in the process of moving back to the united states, and there fore i am not playing FL at this moment. sunday was my last day to play and due to extreme lag i wasnt on for very long. until my return which will be only a few months i hereby give control of the CSF to PiA_Darkstalker.

to the BG: u guys are a very honorable clan that i have had the pleasure of flying beside.
    PiA you guys fight with alot of honori enjoyed every minute of it
    LP and Fallen not much to sya havent flown with u guys as long as the rest but good luck on your endeavors
    R-39 sleepy and mhawk im coming home guys i will be able to play with u guys alot better, fight with honor and courage

for individual thansk and good byes
    oper8r-thank u for give me the chance to build something and allowing me to play on CF
    wavey grinder nitro and marc bomber: u guys rock i have taken alot of things from you by flying alongside of u
    darkstalker keep up the good things for PIA u will become a great clan
    mhawk sleepy u guys are crazy keep it up ill see you soon
    gunny-m8 what has just recently happened to you i am very sorry and i send my respect to you and your family

for anyone i have forgotten have fun and fly with honor and courage, help op keep this server up coz i want to own u all when i get my stuff up and running again

finally to DC thank you guys for honoring the rules of the clan and up holding the rukes iof our clan. you guys are a good group of ppl to fly with and as soon as my stuff is up and running i will return.

even though im not playing right now i will keep myself updated on what is going on within the community.

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• Sorry to hear m8 but sooner or later you said it - this should happend but again sooner or later you will be back and fly with us :) We will keep in touch.

• I hope your move goes smoothly dragon moving 20 miles down the road can be a nightmare in itself :) and thank you for your faith in me to do the best for the CSF while you are away. so farewell for now and i wish you all the best

• Thanks for the words CMD. We have our differences, but we are always good competitors.

See you when you get back.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• "May Eluna guide your way"... we will wait for you untill you can fly in your (thean allready rusted ) ship :D ,so good luck with your moving and hope nothing will go lost on the way :D

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• cya dragon... c u soon again

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• best wishes and good luck on your way home. hope to see you back soon!

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Bye Dragon, good luck... you will be missed on saturday assault event...(especially for the friendly fire :D cause it was fun )

RG...out

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• ok m8s my stuff is still on its way and io dont have a very good connection at the moment. it has been awhile since i read any posts on CF but i will announce my return now but not up and playing for a few more months.

from the ashes of no return the blackdragon returns! and from this day forth be known as crymson the red dragon lord

to all those that have helped dragoness keep the DC clan thanks for the help. i will be back on soon m8s and when i do i want some serious shooting going on. especially since i know ill get my rear ship end handed to me alot.

@ op are my chars still here or do i need to make new ones?

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

Originally posted by DC_Dragonwarrior
    to all those that have helped dragoness keep the DC clan thanks for the help. i will be back on soon m8s and when i do i want some serious shooting going on. especially since i know ill get my rear ship end handed to me alot.

If you want some serious shooting go in the middle of one of ASF - CSF fights :P

Good to hear you will be back soon m8

• Hope to see ya soon dragon m8 :)

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• I've never had the honor of meeting you; cya in space sometime :D !

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D: