Worst time to buy a PC

There are 72 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• And now it runs 10ºC cooler, 25ºC, or more ? Any benchmark results ?

Mine is still 3770k or so, thus Im not comfortable with that idea, but the experience is interesting even if seen elsewhere.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited 2 times, last by Michael ().

• about 10-15° cooler

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I've got a Zotac GTX 1080ti as well, and weight was an issue when i mounted the card the standard way. I ended up using some cable ties and attached those to the upper corner on the card and then tied the other end to where the dvd slot is, and took all the weight off the pcie slot. Been working fine ever since

• I've got a Zotac GTX 1080ti as well, and weight was an issue when i mounted the card the standard way. I ended up using some cable ties and attached those to the upper corner on the card and then tied the other end to where the dvd slot is, and took all the weight off the pcie slot. Been working fine ever since

Also a good solution

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• OP, I don't think i can handle your profile picture. It's like....you're a whole different person

What do you mean?

Not enough ass?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I don't even remember your old avatar pic. It's like i'm speaking to someone totally different lol. Is it bad when you can figure out who posted what just by their profile pic? It hasn't changed in 10 years, why should i change it now lol

• Says the guy with no avatar pic, isnt that quite hypocrite, sorting people by avatars and yourself not having one to be sorted by? It's ok now though since now you DO have an avatar popo :D

At least you can be happy that I never change mine, its just my one and only, half self made.

OP had another temporary avatar between old one and this new one, but I also felt it didnt fit.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• i should change weekly. thats forcing all people to read every post closely.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Don't let the space dog be forgotten again! With the new Article 13 n stuff though you might have to... filter it.

• with article 13 in mind you could delete 90% of the internet

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Ah well, its getting off topic and no need to mention influential countries in this too..., it's not people's fault what their govs do. Or ppl like that Julia Reda and her " safest to "err on the side of blocking" ", what psycho words. Block! Block!! Block it all! *evil laugh in her head*

At least your PC is safe, and your games... most of them... maybe.

I bet they wish they could "block" or ban PCs to stop working like consoles though.

Edited 2 times, last by Michael ().