CF Database

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Thuban.

• Always nice to have...r_39gunny@yahoo.com

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Ok maybe I can get some people attention here, I see the 1.6 thread has 64 replies of people cheering, praising Op etc for his willingness to make another mod.

But how do you think he gets the information needed? RIGHT HERE PEOPLE, hence the Database Project. We have 3 solid people who volunteered in this thread and are participating.

If you want to see 1.6 and other mods by Op, contribute some time to this project. Contact Jtak here in the forum and get an assignment from him.

Take 2 or 3 Systems and gather the required information..

You want mods, we need help.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I am pleased to report excellent progress in the Crossfire Database project.

The following players have started mapping:
    BG_Streamer
    Centaurian
    DC_Thuban
    Fitter55
    Harmlan_Liner

The following systems are being mapped:
    Dublin
    Edinburgh
    Leeds
    New London
    New Tokyo
    Shikoku
    Sigma 13
    Sigma 17
    Sigma 19
    X-3943

We do however need more volunteers, so if you would like to see Crossfire 1.6 released, please show your enthusiasm for Ops work, by doing a little yourself. We need help mapping the following systems:
    Cambridge
    Chugoku
    Galileo
    Hokkaido
    Hoshu
    Kepler
    Kyushu
    Manchester
    Omicron Alpha
    Omicron Beta

New volunteers can get further details by emailing me at PiA_JtaK@hotmail.co.uk

@Chief, I will contact you today about your offer.

PiA_Jtak