CF1.6

There are 492 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• Your work is swift OP; I thought thsoe stations would take at least a couple of more weeks. This mod's looking better with every post you make 8) . Too bad the same can't be said for mine :D .

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by Ruivo
    About the Lhasa station, you've mentioned that it's an heavy factory for ship components, the supplier for Karun, Perg and Carmona shypyards.

So can we expect lower prices for the same components when bought directly in Lhasa station?

or the equipment (more specific the ship guns) for those ships

• Yeah this mod is looking better with every post you make OP, I'm glad to see you're reworking the infocards, as one of my few problems with CF is that the infocards are kinda repetitive.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
    - John Greenleaf

Funny how a super manly show about awesomeness makes people bawl like little girls.
    - MySpaceBarBroke on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

• fl has cloaks included so that infocard is correct even if cloaks wont be used ^^ (I just had to make sure that everyone knows that the coalition had cloaking technology)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• So the coalition dissapearing when I'm killing them is them cloaking and running off and not some retarded bug? That's good, I wasn't sure they were cloaking.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
    - John Greenleaf

Funny how a super manly show about awesomeness makes people bawl like little girls.
    - MySpaceBarBroke on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

• You can fly the ships but not....erm, you know. You are aware the cloaking is a local taboo, right? Oh $#!&, I just used the "C" word; sorry everyone!

• In all seriousness, no cloaks. OP will never allow it, much less incorporate it into one of his mods. NPCs can still see you, there's no cool effects, and it wreaks all sorts of havoc for other players on the server. If you're still curious, go search the forum for it.

• And just to clarify, coalition ships disappearing isn't cloak, but lag.

The cloak device is something very badly explained in the game, so... in the lack of info, just forget about it while playing online anywere.

• Adv. Nanobots added
    Adv. Shieldbatteries added
    Adv. Licences added
    robots removed
    19 new stations added
    unreasonable messages about gas removed
    most unreasonable radiation messages removed
    bribes for Coalition added (very expensive)
    bribes for ASF added (very expensive)
    bribes for CSF added (very expensive)
    Sirius systems rebuild (now there are a few hundred objects more including wrecks, damaged objects, depots, tradelanes, mission areas, encounters, basic patrol paths,...)
    Clanlogos for DaD, LP, FALLEN and CFPD added (if you dont like them then tell me BEFORE i release the mod)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• It's, all, so, beautiful. I've been looking for a mod like this since I first started playing the game. My search is over at last. I think I'm going to cry now ;( .

• I wonder does BSs, guboats, destroyers and cruisers will be able to carry missile turrets (like those that Liberty Cruisers npcs have) also no fixed slots (like the two flak turrets on the BS) so more freedom of weapons to choose and setup to build?!

• I agree. And it's probably too late, but I was thinking that more than one variety of BS Defense turret would be nice. I like the ones we have now, don't get me wrong, but like pcforce said, it would be nice to have a bit more flexibility. Perhaps different colored weps with the same stats would fool us without you having to do a lot of work. :]

Btw....cough, cough, railgun , eherm... :D