bribes

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by abba.

• ppl do strange things in life some are getting drunk some are getting real drunk.
    when they are ppl do stupit things.
    well i wass one off them.
    sorry iff i messed up some things but it will be ok after some time.
    i still feel sorry for pie ratt he was a good pirate 1 who did his job.

have funn

• nobody has ever taken logs from LPs
    no matter who told you such a shit... it was a lie
    and guess what it can be proven

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by Baldwin
    Messages...Privys angered that OP has a record of messages that players send on the server.

Hehe, I dont even erase minds cause i like to keep a good record of what has been said, especially after I left chaos cause that experience showed me to have your proof at hands. The only thing i dont record is my msn chat cause I respect others people privacy on that matter.

RG...out

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

Originally posted by RGHawk2000

Hehe, I dont even erase minds cause i like to keep a good record of what has been said, especially after I left chaos cause that experience showed me to have your proof at hands. The only thing i dont record is my msn chat cause I respect others people privacy on that matter.

RG...out

I only record and save stuff like messages since it contains something I will most likely forget like a phone number :(

• I can't imagine why anyone would be surprised or dismayed that server admin/SP's would have and use access to ANY communication passing over this, or any other server. If you are not out to cause trouble, you have nothing to be concerned about...With freedom comes responsibility; OP has granted amazing freedom of expression here, but many people have not acted responsibly in their flaming posts! Having thus played with fire, some are now indignant that they, too are burned[eek]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

Originally posted by Centaurian
    I can't imagine why anyone would be surprised or dismayed that server admin/SP's would have and use access to ANY communication passing over this, or any other server. If you are not out to cause trouble, you have nothing to be concerned about...With freedom comes responsibility; OP has granted amazing freedom of expression here, but many people have not acted responsibly in their flaming posts! Having thus played with fire, some are now indignant that they, too are burned[eek]

Like who? :rolleyes:

• I think it would be naive and dangerous to ignore the fact that all server admins monitor the chat logs of all players on their servers, many MP games rooms have specific ppl to just monitor the conversations for example X box live has chat monitors in every room. And op has never made a secret of this

• Also administrator are responsible for what appening on their server. So, its totally normal that Op could survey the chat room !

Harlan_Liner

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux"

A. St EXUPERY

"Homo hominis lupus"

• if you play eve online or world of warcraft or everquest wich you have to pay for every month
    they check every thing you write just like if you send a e mail or have a chat session to america in msn or something.if you have nothing to hide why worrie. :D