war on pirates for RP purposes

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DC_Dragonwarrior.

• after a long meeting the other day the DC command has declared war on all pirates. now this is going to be fun since it is for role play purposes only. and since i cant get any of the CSF allied clans together then maybe this will help coz after some point the ASF clans may get involved i dont know. so pirates be prepared to fight coz we are coming with full force.

and please for gods sake remeber it is role play when it is over we are still friends no harm no foul

i hope this works if not then i will stop

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• hi m8 dc. i read you start a war with pirates :D this will be a fun. all GRB waiting all your forces (maybe kill them ).
    i thing now we have more fun and more intresting in the server. because all the things are to peacfull. my english are not so good but try to understund.

best regards
    FROM
    GRB PIRATES [3]

GRB ARE COMMING [3]

• what i need form all pirates are the names of pirates like [LP] [GRB] so that we do not attack anyone not affilated with pirates

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

• ok DC has their orders to attack any pirate they see. but this little bit of fun is only going to last for a few days. they will be attacking any of the following ppl at any time

LP
    GRB
    Fallen
    these are the only pirate affiliated ppl on CF right now, so get your guns ready here we come

and this starts today

\

• Sounds like fun, but watch that GRB Pontios character.

Somehow or another he can launch 3 sunslayers from 1 launcher at 2k distance, completely take down your shields, 90% of your hull and manage to get the torps to you so fast, you never get a chance to move, see them or even your alarm never goes off....

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• hello to all i thing gunny he loses from pontios and it say that pontios he is cheating. gunny dont say that because i know the pontios he is to old to cheating m8. dont say to the forum that pontios cheating.he is 40+ and only go in for fun to play as you.most of grbs are 35+ so we are not young gunny. but i thing you lose from him and you say things that are not true. so i dont want YOU to tell here that grbs are cheaters.
    also the grb are here and come to the the server to play for fun. we are a pirates because everything are to peacfull here and someone must be the bad people.
    also the grb pirates are ready for war :D and waiting all your forces in the server :]
    so the (war) is start. it will have fun :D
    GRBS are here to take taxis and aso to fight :P

also i would like to tell that this server is the most good server and all the people who made it have done a very good job. ;)

best regards
    GRB

GRB ARE COMMING [3]

• cool a guy who can shoot 3 torps at once very cool
    @ gunny i think what he did is called a rapid fire and i have done that before but not with torps but with missiles.

GRB you guys are not the only ones being attacked so you might have days when you are not dying while the rest are but im glad to hear the you and the rest of the pirates will enjoy this little fun war

\

• PiA will be joining in on the great pirate hunt we hope this will be fun for all involved and we will treat as a training exercise and we will not make anyones lives a misery

• 1. gunny is not the kind of guy who blames others for no reason... if he say something like that i will take it serious (no matter what others say)

2. talking about war.... you dont even know what this means.... war nearly destroyed this server... 2 old cf clans are dead coz of wars others had to leave the server because of it
    so be careful with what you say and do

3. BG will stay out of it because we believe that there are more important things to do for the future of this server atm

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I think that was the first serious fight we made (2vs2). DC won this one ;) I want only to"underline" that GRB pilots should stop reloading in fight - i see some of them don't know it.

• To all clans:
    I would like to get in contact with all the clans and setup some rules. Not every player in every clan wants to fight all the time. We setup some rules with R39 which gives each member a chance to choose if they want to be part of the RP or not. If an all out war starts without any rules, there will be chaos, and a lot of members will disappear from the server.
    Could you please contact me on MSN or even post under new forum I will put up?
    I would like to be in direct contact with the other clans. I am allready in direct contact with R39 and PiA. That way we can control the RP better, and avoid any conflicts between any of our members. We do not want the RP getting out of control.
    Btw, we are not going to tax anyone unless in RP with us or if we are provoked.

My MSN is XKShadow@hotmail.com.

Interested in joining us? Feel free to visit our forums at forum.onnuke.com (under new recruits in general discussion forum), or email us at fallen.gamers@gmail.com.

• Hi guys,well Gunny made 1 serius mistake that only a noob can make i think.I shooted 3 times my torp launcer before the start of the attact.This isn't magical or something strainge, is something you can do all i suppose.So becarefull another time when you accuse somebody for some reason and be sure on what you saying before checking out!! [6] . [8] [8]

ÅÓÅÔÅ ÉÌÁÑ -)-É-(- =ÏÌÁÄÁ Å'= =ÅËËÁÓ=

• and you should be careful about what you are posting and especially how you are doing this

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by pontios
    Hi guys,well Gunny made 1 serius mistake that only a noob can make i think.I shooted 3 times my torp launcer before the start of the attact.This isn't magical or something strainge, is something you can do all i suppose.So becarefull another time when you accuse somebody for some reason and be sure on what you saying before checking out!! [6] . [8] [8]

So in other words, you called me out for a PVP and conducted yourself without honor.

See your mistake was thinking I cannot beat any other of the pilots that were there. I can beat them, I have beaten and I will beat them again......at the same time, they can beat me in PVP.

However sir, now that you have shown CF that you started the attack before you said "go" , shows that you are a disgrace and do not fight a fair pvp...

Shame of it all, you just disgraced your clan by attacking the way you did in a challenged pvp. That speaks volumes about you and your clan.

I will have nothing to do with your role-play or actions in the server.

I do not associate myself with dishonorable people.

And thinking Im a noob at pvp is a mistake of yours m8. I choose to PVP with honor and dignity, you do not.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Well Mr Gunny,i think you like to play with words!!After we said GO i launced the torps and then started the attack.I have ,maybe,many thousants of fights in my FL career so i dont need to do such things, you said that i 've done,and the experience isnt so bad to have so you can use it in some times when is needed! ;)

ÅÓÅÔÅ ÉÌÁÑ -)-É-(- =ÏÌÁÄÁ Å'= =ÅËËÁÓ=