Banned

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Thrown off server and told my account was banned. Huh?!

Capt._Mayne

Greetings, reason why was your account banned will be in server logs. Usually this happen when your installation is bugged and/or are some game files blocked ... in your case, if you tried trade close to server restart time (usually from 6-7am CET, could be shifted some hour so please bear with me about given time interval) can happen, that client (your local game installation) already received market data for new day, but server have still "old" data and this situation is corrected with server restart. Is recommended try avoid goods/commodities trading in this time (before you ask, there is not possible use other way). Server admin ( SWAT_OP-R8R) will look on this, but is weekend, so please little patience.

For case it was not about trading, I suggest check if you have whole mod folder in your antivirus exceptions list, this kind of software is most commonly behind players issues while on multiplayer. Your game installation is automatically checked not only to prevent cheat usage, but also to protect server performance (which is affected when players have damaged installation and connect to server). If such situation repeat, I suggest use our Bugtracker for reporting this.

• thats why
    you probably should restore the original state of the shiparch.ini
    and after that i highly suggest to buy a different ship (just to make sure that whatever you tried to edit is no longer stored on your char).

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!