Your favorite mobile games

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Danger zone.

• What are your favorite mobile games?

For me its currently Fallout shelter.
    Building up an own Vault. Sending people to explore the wastelands. Doing research, constructing weapons and armors. Recruiting new people.... and since the last update doing quests.
    Its a game I can play in small breaks... I like that.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Played Simpsons and a race game a while back, but actually am playing nothing anymore on mobiles. I use my smartphone mostly to check news, mails, or chats.
    Playing happens either on the PC or PS4 for me.

I dont like to spend so much time on the phone actually. It uses too much ressources and consumes time that is better spend elsewhere.

signature.png

• Clash of Clans, and N.O.V.A 3 Freedom Edition.
    Clash of clans is really good in small interval breaks, like I dunno, boring office hours, or maybe a break on the Loo. It does require Wi-Fi as it is a Multiplayer game, but it is fun and really cool to attack other players with upgraded troops. Imo the Wizard and Golem attack is really unbalanced as Golem's soak up the hits while they protect the Wizards and Wizards deal extraordinary Damage

NOVA 3 is a real fun game to play. Featuring Volterite Scum (Aliens) and Nova Agents. You are the Nova Agent who crash landed on planet Earth long ago only to find the Peace treaty has been broken by the Nova Agents after recovering a certain artifact. After Kal Wardin (You) manage to fight past Volterite's Mech's and Stingers, you find Prometheus, a judger telling you to find 2 others, one aboard an old Judger ship which isbeing destroyed by a nearby sun, and the Volterite home planet, right into the mouth of the Lion's den. All this is really superb and you need to play the Campaign to experience it.
    In the Multiplayer perspective..
    You fight from 2-12 players to earn credits to help upgrade your Character. The different game modes are TDM, FFA, Capture the Flag, Control the Zone and VIP. Pretty self explanatory. My favorite is the TDM, You fight amongst others in a harsh world against others, I often use the Rocket Launcher with 12 ammo, and the plain pistol which improves speed when equipped. However you manage to bear a massive advantage when wearing the Jetpack, and an even bigger advantage when you use glitches to help your kills and lessen your deaths.

All in all Clash of Clans, and NOVA are really fun games

L+ Ratio