this is getting stupid

There are 28 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• hey everyone i dont know if anyone cares but me and a few others on the server and in the

community but myself and a few others tonight had a run in with beepsomething and from what

i have gathered it is jib continously trying to get the server shut down.

this man is

ruining CF server for others to join eveytime he comes on he causes a big amount of chaos.

tonight he set there talking to me and sleepy talkingabout how much of a crappy server we

have and he posts this on LR and it is a wonder why we dont have alot of ppl on the server.

and frankly im tired of it there has got to be something that can be done about this. i

know you can change the ip address of the computer but is there something you op as the

admin of the server and commuinity do.

he is runing the FL experience for everyone

and he has caused a shit storm with the R-39 clan when he was on a white gold weilder and

now he is back to do it again on the PIA clan which is a highly respected clan amoungst the

community. his next goal might be my clan and i will do what i can to keep that from

happeneing coz im not to intresed in this server dying due to this one person.

if

there is anyone that has an opinion about what we can do say something to help us out coz

this is going way to far for him to sit here and cause alot of unneccesary trouble that he

is once doing again. in other words what im doing is asking for the entire community to

ban together and get rid of him once and for all

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• well once again i relay my

thanks to Dragon and the R39 guys for the help tonight. at the moment i don't see him as to

much a threat to the community he is just a nuisance but its always best to keep an eye on

his activities and his presence on the server begs the question who else is here that

shouldn't be?

• Yes this is crap..although

i know the whole deal behind what jibb is planing..whice is send noobs to server talk smack

get themselves in crap then run to LR and post that were big bullies...and when that happens

i will post exactly what that plan was straight from the chaos forum(banned me one day to

late ) just to clear the CF name.there is great ppl here and alot of fun...so jibb get over

it,..and move on EVERYONE ELSE HAS

• Hm...Now I am sorry I

supported him during the war....He didn't used to do crap like this...

Vlad, PvP mongrel. PvP anytime, anywhere.

Past member of clan n0x, now converted to OP's side, and, I am hope, friendship.

Currently looking for a clan, or to remake n0x with some newer, stronger members.

• Jib can come

and die as many times as he wants. But to do shit like that, and ruin the reputation of our

community is just his style.

get over it Jib.

DC_Blade for a ban.

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• Im all for the ban.

I hear he

lives near me too.....need to find out.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• let me quote a WP member

which said this to me:

this is a game and has nothing to do with honor

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• That's his oppinion. I would like to hear why he plays Freelancer.

The character from the real life usualy reflects the one from the game.

PS: Gunny, we

don't have to get so low as he does.

The character from the real

life usualy reflects the one from the game.

I am not a terrorist !!

[angel] Give me your hand and follow me into the light! [angel]

MSN: MarcBomber@arcor.de (no mail)
    IRC: irc.quakenet.org:6667 #Bomber

[SIZE=1] Post last edited by MarcBomber on 11.09.2005, 10:01 AM. [/SIZE]

Originally posted by Wind_Blow
    Everyone of us has a secre bad side

aren't we? ;)

Not really, Im just always ready to fight. I really have

fun here, we fight, we skirmish, we trade and after all said and done, we have a good

conversation in that system.

It's called comraderie and honor.

See you out

there.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• hmmm well ok difficult topic
    i know about this a little bit longer but decided not

to post it before i have all facts. BG, DC and R39 also got informed but im not sure if PiA

knows about it
    i mainly dont want to rush things and start to ban... it would be

useless... jib would just get a new account then
    and to overreact is not a good

idea
    personally i think it would be a good idea to give those that are new here a

overview about what happened in the past (even if there are some parts which are still

somewhere in the dark)

so lets start...

The beginning of

Crossfire:

1 year ago the chaos clan came to this server... to be exact the clan was

born here like the the iron fangs (which are dead now)
    DC was "born" at this time and

soon those clans grew stronger
    everything was fine... we played a roleplay (ASF vs

CSF)

The first Chaos war:

then 2 BG members (which were part of the WP

clan once) decided to leave BG and joined Chaos, this wouldnt have been a problem if i

wouldnt have got the information that those 2 EX-BG wanted to steal the BG Academy files (a

database containing all our evil tricks and tactics in FL)
    when we heard about that we

decided to move the BG Academy to a secure area and watch those 2 guys. Later we have found

out that they really tried to get access to the BGA.

This was the reason for the

first war between BG and Chaos.
    DC and the Iron Fangs took side with Chaos in the first

few days until i told them about the reasons for this war. Xiron which was leader of Chaos

also got informed about what jib was doing but he was not able to stop it because he lost

this powers inside the clan.
    At this time i took the leaders of DC, Iron Fangs, BG and

even Xiron to a secret forum and showed them logs about what happened with the intention to

end this war without the need to destroy Chaos.
    Xiron agreed on the plans to end the war

but jib was only causing trouble until his clan nearly broke apart due to the heavy

fights.
    That was the moment he was willing to talk.
    BG agreed to end the attacks on

Chaos if those two EX-BG will leave the Chaos clan. In exchange we removed the KOS on those

guys.
    That was the end of the first Chaos war with a victory for BG. At this time i

decided to ignore the fact that Jib had an old part of the stolen BG Academy (from this time

his fighting skills got better - lol).

But the trouble just started.
    One high

ranked BG member (Trowa) had turned against his own clan and spread internal information and

a few lies.
    Additionally to this I have done a big mistake and decided to give ASF

information about CSF and give CSF information about ASF. This mistake has been used against

crossfire and I have taken the responsibility for it.
    But at this time it already was too

late.
    This BG left and took the members of the Iron fangs to another server. Players on

Crossfire have asked to leave the server and join a new server where those guys played

now.
    BG and DC stayed loyal to Crossfire and decided to forgive my mistake. Chaos also

stayed on Crossfire for reasons i dont know.

A time of peace and growth:

After

the trouble was over and the clans concentrated on the rebuild of Crossfire we started with

the ASF and CSF again.
    I learned from my mistake and handed the leadership of CSF

completly to Jib and removed all my rights on the CSF forum.
    The clans grew stronger and

we had many players on CF.
    It was a cool time where i decided to trust Jib and some

others and gave him rights that others would have gotten.
    Ok we also had some trouble...

because of Trowa and those ex-Iron Fangs which created a clan called phoenix. (in the end

Phoenix died)
    Takeo Otori (one leader of phoenix) decided to start trouble by calling WP

for help but this could be turned down without any problems.

***Sidenote: WP is an

old Clan from Starlancer which plays FL now... they are known for treating others like shit

and using cheats - I fight against this clan for 4 years now coz i dont like their

methods***

The second Chaos war:

After a period of peace there is naturally

war again.
    Everything started with the appearance of R39 and their wish to fight in CSF

without being a serverclan. After i said that i wont allow this coz its against the

interests of CF they joined Chaos. The same happened with n0x.
    The war started with a ASF

vs CSF event. It was the first and only time i leaded the ASF against CSF and won 4 of 4

fights using new tactics. Jib was complaining that the tactics I used are not able to

realize and that they were not written on the stolen BG Academy database. He called my

members cheater because he didnt unterstand how things were working and complained that we

didnt write those things into the BG Acadamy.
    After that ive got a screenshot showing Jib

telling that he wants to destroy BG and this server.
    Jib declared Sigma 19 to a warzone

where all BGs that want to make money have to be killed. BG hired DC to protect this system

for a few days (for 350mio$) and the DCs did their job. Finally Chaos declared war on DC

because of this calling them "backstabbers" and DC left the CSF.
    After that Mr. Jib

decided to flee from Sigma19 and attack Tohoku to kill every DC in there with the help of

R39, n0x and Phoenix.
    Because Jib declared Sigma19 to a warzone BG declared Tohoku to a

military defence zone and helped to defend it against attacking pirates (which was our job

as military clan). Jib posted is conditions for DCs surrender which was very unrealistic

because they would have lost many rights on this server coz of this and there was never a

reason to surrender.
    As we all know the trouble with the "who started the war"-talkings

on this forum started.
    Finally after i took the server down for a few days Jib posted

that there is war between BG and Chaos.
    PiA was created and an alliance between DC, PiA

and BG was established. This alliance fought back the intruders (Chaos, R39, n0x and

Phoenix) until we only had fights in Casius (the Chaos homesystem).
    Finally Chaos wanted

peace with DC and PiA, there was no word about peace between Chaos and BG.
    But then for

some reasons he was willing to talk... talk about an end of the war. So he gave up and we

thought we could come back to times of peace.
    The only problem was that i knew that Chaos

was willing to leave CF and keep a wing on crossfire. As you know i expected that he is

doing this to recruit members on crossfire and take them to the Phoenix Reborn server. As we

know today my thoughts about this were not wrong because we got information that he wants to

destroy CF and take the players here to his new server.
    I gave Jib a final chance... he

didnt use it and started the 3rd war with BG. That was enough so i banned him for all the

serverrules he has broken during the wars.

The third Chaos war:

Well we are

currently at the state of war... that means BG and chaos are. The other clans have nothing

to do with that and i want them to stay out.
    From what i have heard and seen Jib is on

Crossfire causing trouble... testing things... ive also got a report that he used a speedmod

2 weeks ago. I have no proof of this but it wouldnt surprise me.
    What are his

plans?
    The answer is simple... he wants revenge and he wants to destroy Crossfire.
    He

allied with phoenix and WP. Those clans will set up a new server as soon their mod is

finished.
    And he wants the players on crossfire. He wants to make them leave CF and come

to his new server. And yes that he could use Lancersreactor for this is true (even if i

think that it was not his idea)
    I think that r39 doesnt want to harm CF... they never

wanted... they fought fair and respectful during the war. And they have helped alot since

these days.
    Im not sure about the role of n0x in this game... i mean during the war the

n0x ppl were crying loudest for war and we always thought that they are behind the 2nd Chaos

war. Until they appeared everything was fine and during the war there were very doubtful

situations.
    Like i said im not sure about them but i will decide to trust them for now.

If there is something that could cause damage i will find out anyways. That they should know

good enough.

and now Jib
    you are so full of hate that you cant think in

a normal way anymore... you act like a maniac
    and at the moment you try something against

the members of this community i will make sure that your days in freelancer are over
    take

this as a serious threat... you have lost 2 time already and you will loose a 3rd time if

you try
    and after i finished you and your friends you will see that hell is just another

warm place
    you know that you have not a single chance no matter what you do
    all you

and your new friends want is me... so come and get me in a fight mr. wilder... come and get

your punishment
    you vs me

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• w00t for an very correct history line, and you did very well keeping it unbiased, and

im puzzled...

OP, you seem different, like you seem much nicer than a few months ago,

and yeah, just the way you talk ingame and here on the forum, you take more an appearance of

a good admin other than a desperate clanleader and ...more less fucked up admin... as i felt

before, something is different about you... and i just wanna say it makes me happy, (all i

wanted the war for was to kick u and BGs asses and make yall see u arent all the best, but

that we all can be good, even as ingame "enemies" that we can respect each other, and have

fun, maybe get a little pissed at each other from time to time, but then just move on, cuz

it IS after just a game,)

here is the real outcome of the war...

1. DC got to

be much beter fighters, Blade notable as i have pvped him since my return.. he kicks

ARSE!

2. as leader of a tiny and mostly broken (since age, life, and being grounded

has interfered with my mates has torn us a bit), i say Chaos is ALIVE! hehe, no really,

Xiron is coming back finally, and either he will take full command again, or he will kick

Jib since the only reason Jib remains in FL is to prove to OP that OP sucks... but that isnt

a worthy cause and to run a clan with that basis of existance will ruin them... I will be

trying to help Xiron see where this all makes sence in life... but in final, Chaos will

reign again...somewhere, and hopefully Jib will move on to a different game... or he will

likely become the epitome of 'Trowa the Second' *rofl*

3. OP and BG as a whole,

seem frendlier... (i see this as a personal victory which i ...well like, DuH! ;))

uh... i dunno, my bain stopped now O.o

_nitr0x_

• im the same person like before... if ppl start shit i will deal with them... if not then

they have nothing to worry about

yes DC got better but not coz of the war....

personally i think its coz of r39

xiron is not leader... he was not there when his

clan needed his help and he is no leader in mind... he doesnt have the respect of this

clan... and i really doubt that he is able to get control over chaos again... even if he

would be able to kick jib out then xiron would not be able to lead Chaos
    chaos will die

sooner or later... even because of jib or because of xiron... it just doesnt matter who is

leading it
    im speaking out of experience and you should know that i know what im talking

about... i mean it was damn long ago i was wrong with something that i have said

no

we BGs are still the same assholes like before... we just hide our secret bad side atm ^^

and not we are not the best.... but we are damn close to this status (to be the 2nd

oldest clan in FL means to be good and that we know what we are doing)

Jib

remains in FL is to prove to OP that OP sucks...

i can prove this even better -

lol

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• very good OP. thx for the info on the history of CF:)
    i have been wanting to know

what has happened in the past of this server. i hope 1 day jib may give up this crazy

conquest to destroy cf. until then we will protect the server from any of his threats

• Just for the record, so everyone knows the position of R_39.

We are here to stay

and for the better of this CF server.

No more senseless war, no bullsh*t and straight

to having fun.

When an intruder or intruders come to CF to do the CF community harm,

we will bring violence upon those individuals with complete malice.

Op as I have seen

very recently, has been giving 2nd chances to people who obviously have found his

generosity, which is more than I would have ever done.

My hat is off to OP for his

generosity and patience.

• This got way toooo far... It's truly just a game. Though it's hard

for some to take it easy. But it has gone really too far.

[35] [27] DC_[SW-Capt.]_FiReLove [27] [35]