Ridiculous war

There are 74 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gunny.

• baldwin if u want to attk a clan u should declare war then. No, u dont have the

right to attk pirates, lawful serverclans, unless they are pirating some at the time.... Are

u saying bg has the right to attk anyone, anywhere, all the the time? Such arrogance would

only be tolerated where the admin also runs a clan.. hmm not many other clans will stay here

then under those conditions, bg can have the server all to urselves, then... pirate-free,

finally.

But why should u care baldwin, u'll just move on to the next game soon

again like u did last time.

Anyone that would judge us and our actions saying we

should cowtow to bg's naked aggession and their high-handed bullshit... Just because the

server's a little laggy while we're having battles? Get a clue.. it's laggy anyway with

that many ppl at once. Sry but the stakes are too high for ppl with little understanding of

the situation and no real interest of their own in it to tell us what we should or shouldnt

do. If ppl want to call us demogoges for defending ourselves agianst the bg progaganda

onslaught, go ahead... we dont really care.

There is one simple set of facts here:

dc decided to take a contract to attk us. we declared war on them in retaliation, as was our

right. bg didnt like theri plan upset so they decided to help dc and attack us, even tho

they DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO without declaring war first (after all, we are not

pirating dc, we are at clan war with them).... So if are not pirating dc, what right does bg

claim to have to attack us? All the lies, propaganda, and bullshit wont change those

facts.

Op now says he doesnt need a reason (notice that he gave up trying to use

nitro's ridiculous bullshit reason that we were "stopping them from role play" LOL), so now

he says he can attk us any time he feels like it..... Ppl should listen closely to that, and

ask if thats the kind of atmosphere they want to be around. He is just trying to avoid

looking bad by declaring war on a serverclan for no good reason, yet he reserves the right

to try and crush us anyway without the war declaration... Well i think ppl will

notice.

And why all this? Because they couldnt get their way in sig19.. it really is

that simple. Well its too bad, now.... the damage is done and will keep on being done until

bg stops interfering with our lawfull business.

Dont call us warmongers. we did what

we had to do to survive and thrive, there was no need for war if compromise was sought, but

it wasnt sought.. around here it's always his way or the high-way. Well we're sick of it

so try to run us off then because we are not accepting this and never will.

• BG can stand along with any clan to defend their system if they

choose to. If this clan has a good relation with BG (as now DC), the better the

reason.

"Dont call us warmongers. we did what we had to do to survive and thrive,

there was no need for war if compromise was sought, but it wasnt sought.. around here it's

always his way or the high-way. Well we're sick of it so try to run us off then because we

are not accepting this and never will."

Perhaps its time to speak again of

compromise.

• No disrespect to you corp. But in that

case does that count to all clans as well. I remeber the BG v Chaos war. And when we sed we

was gonna join in and help chaos as they where outnumbered. OP says dont. I can understand

where jibs comming from. Its like 0 rules for BG but loads of rules for every 1 else. It may

not be that way but its always looked that way. Now more than ever.

kv

• Explain to me then why YOU Chaos take that

right yourself. If you want to be able to attack every military, police, freelancer and

trader (your rp role) then expect something in return: attacks by military and police, to

mock up those pirates.

And yes, that is RPG.
    If you deny others from playing their

part, then please jibby, do us all a favor, and leave this server.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

Originally posted by Nitro
    And yes, that is RPG.
    If you deny others

from playing their part, then please jibby, do us all a favor, and leave this

server.

I still don't get it, how is he doing that? How can he possibly

deny other players from playing their part?

• Cut down on your pizza's Don and read a bit more careful. For instance

the screenshot i placed: If BG would attack a chaos, no matter where, Chaos would declare BG

war.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• no im no robot but ppl like

you treat me this way
    ive never done such a shit with you... ive never insulted you...

and i didnt treat you like shit... ive done nothing against you personally
    the fact that

i dont show my feelings towards ppl that want to attack me doesnt mean that i have none...

im just man enought to live with those feelings and not carry them around so every1 can see

them and im man enough to make a difference between feelings and business coz that is the

only way to think logically and doing good and fair decisions
    many ppl here still have to

learn that... but some will never do
    oh and nitrox if this here (lancer) would be real so

we both would have the chance to meet somewhere and you would start such a shit against one

of my friends then you would be a dead man floating through the space now

u think you

can come here and teach us something... show us how we should act... u want to show that

chaos is stronger and it will be a victory for them but you cant even hold tohoku (even not

with the help of freelancers)... want to change BG... but what right do you have? what right

do you have to change my clan... our clan... what right do you have to judge about the

friendship that is between dragon, nitro and me? what right do you have to reformate the

server... a single clan against all others. BG is good and strong as it is and the server

will develope in a way we cant stop. You have no right to do that.

ur right you dont

know me... you dont know anything about my life... about my loss... about what i have sworn

7 years ago and for sure i have no reason to be friendly to a bunch of ppl which have

nothing better to do than to insult others and start a war based on wild accusations. I

fought my whole life and im forced to do the same for the rest of my life... if i wouldnt

have done this i would already be dead now (no im not going to explain this). And yes im

unhappy, everyday i try to forget, everyday i try to rush into my work, get better, improve

my skills and help other ppl just to feel a little better. I even have tried to help chaos

to prove that im worth whats coming towards me soon.

you will never understand me and

what im doing, not coz you are not able to do this, its coz you dont want to understand. You

guys live in ur small world thinking about ur clan not seeing whats all behind this... not

seeing that there is much more... not seeing that i supported the pirate clans on CF... not

seeing that i created the CSF so the pirate clans can join forces... not seeing that it was

me who has sent clans like PiA to join CSF... not seeing that it was me who put his trust

into those clans even if they were so different from my clans and you have not seen that it

was me who tried to prevent the destruction of Chaos and other clans during the last war on

this server.
    The real meaning of all this... you have not seen that there are things more

important than the clans and their clanwars... i dont have the power to stop you from not

seeing it.

If you want to go on and fight a clanwar then it will be this way... i

cant stop it anymore... but for sure i want start that war or speed up all this shit... you

guys do ur own decisions
    ill have to fight my own challenge (which is way harder than

what you do) to find what ive been missing since these 7 long years

Jib
    there was

never a restriction about not being able to attack others... the only restriction was about

invading clan owned systems
    ppl have been attacked on the server at any time and nobody

ever said that the attackers wouldnt have the right to do that

you talk about BGs

agression but ive not seen a single BG showing any agressions yet... they do their jobs...

you cant blame them for that
    you talk about BG propaganda... whats with the chaos

propaganda? "BG fear us" "BG are cheaters" "BG are cowards" ... just to name a few

things
    BG never had to be scared of something or some1 we always fought alone against

much more opponents (up to 7 clans at once), we never accepted assistance from other clans

or freelancers, we go by the rules and we act like a unity... thats our strengh, our

philosophy, our faith

it doesnt matter if you pirate DC or not... chaos are pirates

jib... and those pirates are attacking a merc system... the police it there to act and not

to watch until its too late

and jib dont say that i didnt try to stop all this shit

on the server... ive been talking to you in msn and in FL
    i dont fear a war but i see no

need for it and for sure i wont start it... i still have my honour

@kv
    at the

first chaos war we fought chaos, dc and the fangs at the beginning and it didnt look bad for

us... and still i asked you to stay out coz it was not ur business and coz i wanted to

prevent more damage
    and BG has to follow way more rules in clan and on the server than

all other clans together... and they have been punished several time for breaking even the

smallest rule... and exactly those rules made them strong
    even low on numbers they hold

their lines and won most of the fights... they have my respect for their hard work and not

giving up even in hard situations and nothing will ever change this

Don
    i asked

you to stay out of this shit... as a matter of respect and the fact that we both once fought

on the same side i ask you again to stay out of this
    i dont really want to be forced to

break the promise i gave to bodyguard long time ago... so stay out

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Nitro: Geez u really love your screenshots dont u, lol.....

IT IS ridiculous to say someone is "denying role play" to another player.. Thats the

stupidest lame bull-crap justification i and ever heard, lol..... Say it to urselves out

loud everyone, "Denying Role Play".... It even sounds stupid to the ears!

Thats why

i have no respect for u: U cant believe that it is true urself (cause it is too absurd); u

are just saying it to make a point in ur public relations (propaganda) campaign....

U see thats the defference between op and nitro and us: We have two very different

opinions , sure... But our side wouldnt post "the most plausable sounding explanation" or

justification for doing something that had much darker and selfish reasons... We gave all

our reasons for our actions and statements; here, openly..... ppl may disagree but at least

they feel as tho we believe it ourselves.

• lol dragon goin bak a bit,

i'm 13, also u asked me to say 3 words so i sed em, meh u suk anyway....

• OP
    you say that i dont care about you, that i dont wanna know...

well

remember, you dont know me either...

why dont you share, maybe we would be more

considerate :rolleyes:

• coz i cant
    there is only 1 other person who knows

about it and this only coz im bound to this person

maybe u will find it out urself...

maybe not... i dont know
    i already have said too much

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• well thanks for

saying too much then...
    i can understand you a tiny bit better now...

i am not a

war monger, but war is now called war, and i mean nothing against you... just don

tunderstand you well, nor agree with much of what you say or do... but i accept it... and

will attempt to be nicer :)

also dude, whats up with saying the lie abou t'chaos

cannot even hold tohoku with the help of freelancers'????????????

• Listen guys, why dont we solve this matter once

and for all. Lets try to understand what really is going on here. Jib give a fair proporsal

to end this matter: Battle Chaos vs DC (general ideas) work the details and each side look

for a compromise rules of engagement for that battle and the final prize. For my point of

view should be this way (again, this is only my point of view, at the end you are the

bosses)

Battle Chaos vs DC
    1.- Choose system to fight: the cube in arena would be

nice
    2.- Choose equal number of players from each site
    3.- No nano either

batteries
    4.- No missiles (men, i see in this server people get wild on missles, thanks

GOD you can avoid them with some training)
    5.- Ship, it has to be the same ship (you

could get a poll to input until 1 ship is chosen by both side in agreement)
    6. Weapons

and shield, they has to be the same and also be chosen by mutual agreement from each

side.
    7. Perimeter to figth, just the cube
    8.- No power generators to be

allowed
    9.-Discuss the final goal of the fight by mutual agreement. In few words, choose

a fair prize for the winner
    10.- the fight would be ALL against ALL (this is a clan fight

and no person to person figth - not a personal duel)
    11.- 4 Observers = 1BG, 1DC, 1CHAOS,

1 from a supportive clan for CHAOS. The observers would no intervine directly in the fight

but just to point out mistakes during the fight (like an alarm)
    12.- The clan figthers

have to be from the clan they defend or represent.
    13.- The last one who stand would be

the winner

Anyway, these are my 2 cents. This is just my thinking. Feel free to add

or take what do you think will contribute to get the best out of it

There is too much

bad blood bulding out here and that is not only bad for the clans involved but to whole

server.

Sincerely,

RG...out

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• nice idea RG, but i think it is a little ... er way too complecated for this

server...
    you know we are all over the time zones
    makes that somewhat difficult, also

that would just simple be a battle, like an "Event" like what Baldwin was wanting to do with

this...
    but this is a war, not an event...
    so i dunno, if others also think it would

be feasable, i guess i could give it a shot... but we need some veterans to make reply imo

• RGhawk, ur basic idea is right. Nitr0x is also correct, simpler is

better. For instance: All weps and any ship allowed (ppl gotta fly what they are used to).

BS' allowed?... maybe but then we would have to hold it where there are moorings (hey it's

prolly suicide, but go ahead if u like lol). Forget Cube Arena, the graphics there give ppl

headaches in a long fight.

The equal amount of ppl is good of course.. but i suggest

that there be a mininum of 6 ppl fighting on each side (... cause it shouldnt just be a

battle of the 3 top guys in each clan). So the number would be determined by how many

show-up, but 6 minimum or hold it another day (but meanwhile the war continues). I would

also suggest a set number of Re-Spawns (like "4", meaning 5 lives total).

Now for

Prize: As the aggreived party, Chaos will demand for prizes:

1. The 350 mil that bg

was gonna pay dc as Reparations.

2. A public apology on the server for not telling us

in advance what u were doing, refusing to compromise or even discuss it, and asking (or

allowing, lol) the bg to interfere in our clanwar.

3. A publicly-stated Agreement so

it doesn't happen again, limiting dc's participation in any future Chaos-bg fights or

wars.

dc can name their own prizes and terms proposals.

Then we can hammer

out an agreement and hold this "Clan War Battle Event", lol....

Meanwhile the fights

continue.

EDIT: Oh sry forget where i am lol: .... AND NO RINGERS!! Meaning no Eagle

Utopia guys or something recruited for the event lol... Lets say, from TODAY's date

(meaning they must have DC or Chaos char seen in space yesterday. So new ppl joining after

23:59 Sunday Sept. 11 cannot be in event.

• You gotta understand Hawk that its not just war with DC

,Chaos and allies want to "destroy" BG ,now i dont know exactly how they will do that but

that is what they have said they wish to do.

have read Nitrox posts and Jibs and

they differ on exactly why ,mainly it seems we need "to be put in our place" now that doesnt

make sense to me.

Nitrox says BG should attack pirates to help all freelancers but

Jib says we could only do that if we catch them doing it.

I have only ever been asked

once to come and help some1 from pirates and that was in sigma ,guess what the guy who

called joined chaos following day!

If people want us to help them why dont they ask

us?

Personally the only good pirate is a dead one.

• Wavey
    dude, what if we werent pirates... it would be no different...
    this whole

mess isnt abou tour role, but rather in the realm of clan relations

Jib &

rg(again)
    i agree with jibs proposal, and i insist that i be in that battle, if dc

accepts, just let me know when... lol
    im sure rescheduling is an option...

:D

-tr0xi

• Yeah Nitrox enlighten me,cos all i can see is this is

about past stuff that i have no knowledge of.
    Dc matter is completely seperate Im talking

about why you are here ect

• well... n0x, originally acclaimed 'pirate/bounty

hunter'
    we abandoned 'bounty hunter' part, as did, DC, though i had made that decision

several days before...

as a soley pirate clan... we have... lets see
    zocka, our

only real pirate, he isnt good with fighting yet, and he has pirated no more than 5-6

people, vlad has never done so, myself, i had asked for $$ once, then retracted and let them

go because of pity and it was a really new player-- i just couldnt do it

so

personally, im pretty clean
    i think i even dumped my pirate syndicate liscenses

i

joined chaos only for war purposes, cuz i didnt want n0x to get banned for starting a war

since we are not a serverclan

we actually found a way we could rent a sys tohugh...

but no longer want to thanks to bg :(

i think thats the "enlightening" u were

looking for, if not, i can try again... :-\

hope i covered your question though

Waveman

nitr0x