Ridiculous war

There are 74 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gunny.

Originally posted by Jib
    Thank u Don, for injecting some sanity here.

As former BG leader who literally wrote the book on clan tactics, ur opinion is very

important and repected all over the FL, ... and gaming world.

Sir, I am

nuts.

• Darkstar, I respect your

initiative, but imho it is now Chaos's turn to give an answer (and careful, think about it

before you do).

I say this given the following

screenshot:

If we would do our role playing part we would get a war? Is that how you give

others the chance to play their part in it?

If you want war Chaos, declare it, don't

threaten with it.
    But think before you do, you know what happened last time.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• Don please stay out of it ... you have nothing to do

with that crap

and now what happened on the server:
    1. chaos declared sigma19

to a warzone (which was their right as pirate clan -> roleplay)
    2. DC changed from bounty

hunter to merc (which was their right to do)
    3. BG hired DC (which was their right to do

aswell)
    4. Chaos declared war on DC (also their right)
    5. BG declared tohoku and

sigma19 to military protective areas (as a military clan we have the right to do this in the

same way chaos declared sigma19 to a warzone)
    6. now BG will defend those systems coz of

the roleplay no matter if chaos will try and go on to force us to declare a war on them

(which is exactly what they do)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Now who's threatening war, eh? The

same ppl who pushed this thing from the beginning 2 weeks ago. The same ppl who forced war

on us from the beginning with trumpted-up accusations of rule-breaking, then with their

bizantine alliance-breaking and betrayal. Then their public relations machine cranks into

high gear... They do love their screenies, dont they?

Yes Don, they are

clanmasters..... masters of deception.

Now the gauntlet is laid: the implicit threat

made by op that if Chaos doesnt stop the war with dc, bg will declare war and try to crush

Chaos....

Well let us test that theory then: If op and bg are not trying to get us

to declare war (which we said earlier that we wouldnt do; and still wont do), then they will

agree with and urge dc to accept our challenge:

Straight up clan battle; between

Chaos and dc... Outcome to decide the war, no freelancers and no bg.

darkstalker:

who are u anyway (if u dont mind me asking, lol), i don't believe we have met... have we?

• To me every chaos and other pirate pilot is a legitimate target,

given our military role.

So Jib, I think you declared war on us.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

Now the gauntlet is laid: the implicit

threat made by op that if Chaos doesnt stop the war with dc, bg will declare war and try to

crush Chaos....

i would like to see the line where i have said this
    i

only said that we will play our role on this server and that the threat from the screenshot

above doesnt change anything... there was no word about "if Chaos doesnt stop the war with

dc, bg will declare war and try to crush Chaos.... "

i ask myself where he reads such

a shit

Well let us test that theory then: If op and bg are not trying to get

us to declare war (which we said earlier that we wouldnt do; and still wont do), then they

will agree with and urge dc to accept our challenge:

which influence do i

have on DC? i think they can do their own decisions... the only thing you should know that

dragon will be away for 1 week now... so it could take some time till u get an answer (just

to make sure that you dont say that they are scared now coz they dont answer)

ur idea

looks interesting to me... i mean to start a tournament to end a war... nice i havent seen

this since my days on the zone when WP tried to do this when they were not able to win the

wars against other clans

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• *reads posts*

chaos werent accused of any rulebreaking just R39 and they had warnings but still carried

on.
    Now as was said to me (see screeny in sigma post)you and nox wanted us to declare war

over sigma19,but we didnt do it.
    Funnily i only started making screenies after u said i

did it for peeps who swear.
    Then you threaten us on system channel to destroy BG

ect.
    come on dont say we want war ,only you do,we will defend ourselves as we have

done.

• @ don thank you for helping me understand this situation a little

better
    Nitro you have given me more nfo tha ti understand now on what don was talking

about
    Jib hers an idea m8 our contract under rp is over with BG now if you pull chaos

out of tohuko call off this bullshit war you have going on with us we migh tcan have a fun

battle not a war a battle against each other in aneutral system like the arena but you have

to pull your caln out of tohuko first and let us start over and try to regain the rpg that

we all olve to playif you dont agree with these terms then DC will defend their home till

someone quits, makes us quit, or bans the 2 clans from the sever but thaat is your call coz

we will fight till YOU QUIT since DC is having so much fun

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• @ pancake or

who ever the hell you are what you just said to me i now take that as a personal insult and

from this point on no matter what happens i will make it a permant thing to see you killed

anytime you are on so id suggest the personal insults stop right now

but i guess

this is what i can probably expect form a 16 year old little boy

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• im a new member of PiA jib. I think this idea of a tournament is excellent it would

decide who are the best fighters and it might satisfy offended partys honour or just

increase the tension but think about it guys im interfering on this matter because im taking

it upon myself to represent the non clan freelancers because lets face it this issue affects

every one who uses the server

• @ darkstalker: But please

explain if u are representing the non-Clan freelancers here, or in PiA Clan. May i ask if i

once know u before under a different name here? How long have u been on the

server?

Thx for your opinon. From our view point, a battle between Chaos and dc clans

is the proper way to solve this.

• hmm
    i think OP wants to argue abou twho is

declaring war...
    of course to make us look lik the bad guys......again!
    well, frankly,

i suppose WE DID start it, and WE WILL finish it...
    happy now?!?

WE started the

freaking war, and now we will fight it, and BG can declare war on us... which u have not

formally done, which makes you criminals of war to us as you have openly attacked us... so i

dont think ur sandy sinkage is much for grounds to stand on...
    surrender now, ban like an

asshole like everyone seems to say we are, or fight like a real clan!

you wanna win?

then try!!!

your hesitation of declaring war, also shows cowardness, and tells me you

know u suck like monkeys and we are the alien creatures that eat monkeys whole!
    soes...

learn ur lessons well!

we wont all be here long enough to teach you manners and

morals, so u better learn while we are willing to teach...
    war is war... this is

war

if Jib disagrees, then he can remove me from the clan!!!
    JIB?!? Do you not

agree, you have gotten me on this all along... im not whispering in ur ear as OP thinks...

so speak for urself here, and the clan mate.

its time to get this over

with...

-nitr0x

• wow....this is off topic but Nitrox you

are even more of a war monger then Jib....

We hesitate for war because there is more

to be considered Nitrox....think of that before you go "OH OH!!! WAR WAR!!!!"

EDIT:

oh, and we cant go and attack pirates like normal military and police do?

you

want us to go:
    "Oh hi! Just to let you know, we're going to go have a suprise attack on

Casius today. But shhhhh, its a secret. ;) "

If you think that we didnt declare

protectivness of DC and Sigma space then you havent read enough of this stuff....you should

reread the Sigma thread, the System Protectorate thread, and the same stuff again thread.

• oh...
    so we are now

calling me a fucking 'war monger' too now?

that is fucking shit, and u can just eat

ur own shit if u are gonna start throwing it around. [3]

YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE THE

CURSED SERVER?!? THEN SAY SO DAMN IT!

you obviously dont get how your every words cut

down and destroy a persons emotional state!

maybe ur just a damn robot! get a life

or SHARE that you have one, and share that you are real, and share that you, too have

feelings, and then maybe, i would actually think something of what you say. Most of what i

have seen from several of u BGs is just slander and words meant to destroy ones life.... oh,

but "remember, its just a game"...

NOT when you start talking shit about a

person!
    get some morals or stfu!
    and never call me a war monger again... or i will

classify you as a "fucking damned coward" how would that feel?!? THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE...

it still cuts you down and you would get pissed at me for saying it, so im not, but you stop

too!

this is part of the 'lesson' i wish i could teach you all, but so far im a

crappy ass teacher, or my students are so closeminded, selfish, cowardly, and assholish,

that they are not willing to see it... personally i think its me... soes, i will try to make

my points clearer...

But Baldwin, PLEASE never throw shit at me anymore... please, i

ask as a man to man REAL life thing... keep that shit to urself! thank you

and damn,

whats so bad about us warring BG?!? we are up a little now, that can change, but this is

about endurance...
    personally i see if we, Chaos come to victory, i see that we will have

stripped BG of its unloyal, made BG stronger, made BG more grateful for the thought of

actually having friends, instead of buying them, i see a reformation of the server, then

once complete, i will be off... to let BG recover, as better police, rebuild better, soes

that if i come back, and decide to be a criminal, the then-good-police, will be able to kill

me, and safen the server for the freelance players...
    i have no intent to tear anything

apart or destroy anything. I also DO NOT want to personally hurt anyone here, not

verbally(thats the only way we can with a forum and game - lol), i will not give any further

reason to hate me, except for my skill, which i encourage you to learn from, so that

after this war, you can build stronger, as i stated before...

@OP - dude, i totally

dont get you, but i really respect your modding skills/talent, and yeah, i wish you were

more friendly, and crap, but hey, maybe i can make some influence, i dont know about your

life or anything, but you seem very unhappy, for whatever reason that is, i am sorry, i wish

that you can get through it. Yeah, i dont like you ... much... well, honestly, i dont like

you at all, but i think you can understand some of where i am coming from, with not

understanding you as a person. I dont want to judge you, though i have failed, i have

judged you, and badly, maybe there is nothing i can agree with about you, but for me, and my

clansmates, i apologize to you and anyone that has ever been offended by me and my

friends...
    we dont like yall though, you are the only ones that can change that... and

yeah, i may be in a bit of a liking to this war, but thats my issue, you guys gotta fight,

not sit here caling names and doing that 'bg shit' ;) (im just messin with yall now) but,

its not right, totally not cool, and many freelance players have told me that they do not

like you, good numbers have left, because of BG, you guys gotta go back to the beginning,

wasnt this server meant for fun? I say let the war go, we will see who wins, truce it upon

a surrender, and then let it go, together, bring this server back to being fun... I have

been here for several months now, and really the only fun has been now... and the learning

of this sweet mod in the early days... come on now...
    do i sound so bad? do i sound like

a war monger? or do i sound like someone that cares about people in general, and about this

server? and, if you think caring is a weakness... like many do, then you will have to die

before you will ever understand the true meaning of life...

just think about it,

dont slaughter me for posting like a damn angel either ;)
    if BG wants to reply, why dont

you reply like real people, not like your only purpose is to kill me... cuz it looks that

way, and when i say kill, i mean real life, the way you all ack really looks that

bad...

--nitr0x

...i do care...