Sig 19 Declared War Zone

There are 182 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• and if we fall, "repercussions will not

be needed, we will leave
    but we will NOT fall [12]

we will teach OP to care

and Nitro that Jib is a nicer guy and teach all u that suck up to ops vague rules and

dictatorship with nitro, you will all learn...

• This IS a joke, sort of. Notice how we are having

fun? I dont see insults, flames, from what I see your having fun and we're having

fun.

Maybe you dont see what has happened. Still say its a good event

idea.

And its a real coincidence that Jib declares this at the beginning of the

school year :P

And Nitrox, perhaps you should relook at clan wars. You speak of it

so casually. Chaos and BG has had many battles and usually it leaves both sides bitter at

each other.

• Jib, well i was talking

about dockraping, its not that dificult to mistake and dockrape at some point in the middle

of the battle, perhaps the fights should be at 8k from the liner, not 8k around. I dont mean

that you dont fire on a trading party around the liner, but to agree to move the big fight

(like the one yesterday) to a distance.

Congratulations to all BG, our numbers where

very few, we where the low ranks, but we fought bravely and with honor, althought we where

unable to wipe out the pirate nest we did quite a damage. That excuse for a human being that

are the pirates wont last long.

Traders, meanwhile this is sorted out, dont have to

worry, there are other routes near as profitable and they are secure, ask the BG.

• ok stop. War = no. warzone = whatever u want ;).

to bring the fights out of 8

k wont work. just dont dockrape. the simplest way how not to dockrape is to wait till your

opponent is firing. if this lasts to long for you give him 10 secs after he left the dock

and have controll over his ship. every fighter, dont matter which side, should carry so much

honor with him. and well, no bats and bots.

I don't fear anything.
    [SIZE=1] - Remy Bonjasky[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]AMD64 X2 4200+ | 1024 RAM | 9700 GS | MSI K8N SLI Platinum, nForce4 SLI | 1,2 TB | 22"CRT | FL@1280x960x32bit@xxx fps | XP with SP2 [/SIZE]

Freelancer Videos: [ Movie 1 ][ Movie 2 ][ Movie 3 ]

• Corp: "Excuse for human being"....

ROFL. U will c how long we last... and it be will longer than you do, that i promise. Why?

Cause we have the advantage of knowing we are in the right, that tyranny cant stand against

the ppl when there are enough determined truth seekers who oppose it. And we are "enough" to

get it done.

@Baldy: This is not "fun", not an "event"... Its not total war yet but

around Hawaii it sure it... An event is open to all ppl but this one is not.... It is way

too "personal" to be.

grinder About dockraping: I agree that it shouldnt be done, of

course. So no one on our side should do it. In a battle its too hard to count seconds tho,

so ppl should wait until u see the person moving, or if u see they are deliberatly sitting

there, then count to 10... Ppl should sit in dock if they want to rest or

type.

@Nitrox. M8 we wait until they declare war on us... We know they will when they

think-up some more trumped-up bullshit to justify it (or until they line-up some more ppl

from off-server to help them). Until then there are plenty of BG to kill,

lol.

And a big THX and WELL DONE to all the

ppl who fought on the right side yesterday... U guys rocked, all of u... They may have

more average experience over there, but they dont have the Heart we do, nor will they have

the victory! Savor ur accomplishment, and prepare for more!

• Terminology of Clans: A clanwar is a war between 2 or more clans in which one clan attempts

to destroy the other and vice versa. The destruction of an enemy can be done in many ways,

for example, recruitdrains, paranoiawalls or simply, hammering them down.

Clanwars

are not fun, if you think it is, you're not crazy, but stupid

This thread is

confusing, if I'm off topic here just tell me -_-

• its not a clanwar, its a warzone.

I don't fear anything.

[SIZE=1]AMD64 X2 4200+ | 1024 RAM | 9700 GS | MSI K8N SLI Platinum, nForce4 SLI | 1,2 TB | 22"CRT | FL@1280x960x32bit@xxx fps | XP with SP2 [/SIZE]

• Nitr0x...I do not dock rape I assure you, I wait a

substantial time untill after they have docked to start firing (a good 10 seconds). So no, I

do not dock rape thank you.

Btw thank you Vlad, glad to hear that my efforts are

being appreciated!

• Warzone or whatever, the thing is that this is a sensible

trading zone, very easy to block all trade due the no docking of the trains. You as pirates

are claiming that zone, taxing and fighting for it, and we BG try to counter that unlawfull

action. Thats what it should be, is nothing like a war, it is just that we all are

fullfulling our roles and having fun on it, so please dont spoil it. Is not a war as to

destroy a clan or shutdown the server, right?

Enjoy your success while it last, which

will be a very short time, muahahahahaha.
    ;)

• Thanks Corp and Jib, that's the spirit of RPG, assuming as good as possible your ROLE

!

We will possibly seen, at last, positive actions and certainly not war as NOX are

trying to launch !

• well since we are talking about rp roles i would like to point out that DC is now a merc

clan and if anyone needs help they can pay for the help
    example is this: chaos asks for

our help in the domination of BG they pay for the help and vice versa for BG and if a

freelancer is trying to trade and not get his ass killed he can hire us to protect him while

he trades to get his money so i agree with baldwin that this can be a very good RP state and

jib i can sort of agree with u on this action but however the battle goes wether chaos loses

or BG loses the server is going to be more fun i hope i havent confused anyone on this

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• i ask me if don plays

from time to time on this server.

some good new fighters show up on the server

lateley...

I don't fear anything.

• dang, lots of posts...
    not gonna take the time to say

what i want, but Jib has my backing on everything hes said.

no war... yet, thats BGs

decision, but we will not stop until we have victory!

• Stop mentioning wars then! im getting sick of

it
    You have said u want war Jib wants war wtf are u guys on?

Originally posted by Wavey
    Stop mentioning wars then! im getting sick

of it
    You have said u want war Jib wants war wtf are u guys on?

Some

things are inevitable

i ask me if don plays from time to time on this

server.

some good new fighters show up on the server lateley...

*g*

• To

busy to elaborate now but ALL HEAR THIS:

The War Zone in Sig 19 is hereby

revoked.

Chaos Clan was betrayed by DC clan who allied with BG to try and destroy

us... WELL THEIR PLAN DIDNT WORK.

AS OF NOW CHAOS IS AT WAR WITH DC CLAN. we are not

at war with bg clan, there is no zone in Sig19, I declared it , and i now undeclare

it.

DC WILL PAY for their betrayal. The only thing i want to hear from those ppl is

their terms for surrender.

• that should stop the arguing... a bit

Your fate is always at your heels. That bleeding feeling when you run into the night from it, it will remain. On your endless run from that one thing that you know will catch up.

You will be delivered.

Peace

• Lol, until DC's read it...then it

will go up again....Jib, there is one thign you should know...as a wing of Chaos, n0x

supports you in general, and I in particular, but...why are yuo jumping around? What they

did was...annoying, but not annoying enough to warrant a war...your jumping around

man!

Oh, and since I am in your clan, and do support you, what are the rules

regarding the DC Chaos war?