BOND connection problem to Swat Portal

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• [5:13:33 PM] Bond: I am fine, except i can't connect to SWAT portal from any browser, but i can from my phone which is in the same network

[5:18:42 PM] Bond: I can't use portal from my phone but i can read everything, probably cos it's not fully optimized, can u post for me at swat so someone can give me an answer about my problem?

[5:21:43 PM] Bond: I tried to disable firewall and AV but doesn't help me at all

[5:23:33 PM] Bond: I can't access swat from my PC, did u post that?

He is running Windows 7 X64. Anyone with any solutions - Bond Can READ the forums .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• maybe other browser or fully updated browser helps.
    what about trying with a tunnel like Vtunnel.com is here to help you beat internet filtering!

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• if he can connect via phone over wlan then his i-net connection from router to the portal is working
    so it must be something on his pc blocking it

without detailed information is very hard to say more about that

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• If /COP\Seeker is one of his chars I've seen him at least on the server.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• which is only possible if he could connect to the portals server and download the patches

and he was online 26mins ago here on the portal

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I am back guys right now, at least i am able to connect using FF.
    My issues starts when we switch to new portal softwer, but i thought this will be settled with time.
    @OP
    yes some of security softwers are probably in conflict with each other.
    Also i am aware that my ISP and router are not the issue.
    Thanks for bringing me back (teleporting) 8).

• Hmmm, it was to early to be happy.
    Actually i tried to remove-uninstall, one by one all kind of protections, spyware, AV, firewall...just to be sure which one stoping swat forum from the "shadow"
    Unfortunately i am still at the beginning after few hours and again the same issue, but this time i am able to open swat with FF after multiple attempts back and type, but one for sure, after restrt of browser same thing happens again.
    Just for the records, i have zero issue with the game server and updates, from the start of this browser problems.

I will post again if i step at solid ground with a solid facts!
    8).

• hmmm, no probs with FF here ... what add-ons have you installed to FF, Bond ?

Maybe one of a "protection" add-on conflicts with the portal - somehow.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Some ppl reported that Adblock removed them "like" button. I use this addon too in FF without issues so far. Very likely depends what "rules" are used for AdBlock,

I have no idea what's going on...yet.
    Uninstalled every browser, AV and firewall i had installed and fresh install only browsers again.
    Tried so far Opera, FF, IE and chroma which are already been installed on my PC btw...and only solution so far is to use CCleaner (which cleans history, cash, cookies etc...)every time b4 i open my FF browser and SWAT portal.
    Other browsers listed here are not able to open SWAT pages, following same procedure.
    Also, there is no guarantee that this procedure will do the trick in FF every time ?(
    ADs on installed
    1. Avast online security current status- disabled
    2. Ginger-grammar and spell checker- disabled
    3. Skype click to call- disabled

At the moment i have installed Avast AV free ver. (without firewall) I used to run Comodo firewall but uninstalled it for sake of solutions.

I'll keep my eye here, when i am able to... ;)

8).

• For the moment i was able to catch redirection link
    [tooltip]http://www.google.rs/url?sa=t&…vm=bv.81828268,bs.1,d.bGQ [/tooltip]
    which is possible responsible for my issues, because every time i see shorter or longer redirection link the SWAT page will not open for me, with the message "server not found" in FF and similar in other browsers.

I'll be in touch...

• avast and comodo run fine
    use them aswell on my pc

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,