Freelancer 2.0 vs. Star Citizen (Pay to Play)

There are 65 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by redirishlord.

• ... or they dont see what they wanted to see

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ... or they dont see what they wanted to see

... or they never see anything at all xD

possability they don,t care see as long as the cash keeps coming in hence pay you play, and early reports look like he is right the $$$$ is coming in but when the bank starts hurting then then we will see,
    how quick people loose interest if in fact they do. time will tell.
    kermit

• Time will tell ?

So now we can only wait and see how things go, right ?

At least things seem to move in their team and work, pretty active.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Almost a year passed. What's your opinnion now? A lot has been added, changed, improved. Do you still have the same thouths?

Also, does anyone has an extra key for me?

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• @ GodEatGod: There were fly for free codes after Gamescom & Dragoncon conventions, watch for another after Citizencon in October.

@ Everyone: Great discussion, my humble suggestion, Star Citizen forum accounts are free so please everyone make one & post. The game designers over there seem to follow popular opinion, so get vocal and make them make the game we want. Most of all make them be open to modding Star Citizen and being able to run private servers. The more it's like Freelancer the better, how cool would "Star Citizen: Crossfire" be 10 years from now? I'm kidding, sort of, but you get the idea, Modders = Better!

@ Swat_Op-R8R: Great thanks & much love for making my favorite game better than ever & keeping the dream alive, 12 years+ still defining the genre.