What the????????

There are 73 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Deliverance.

• Course it did ,you said you used Datastorm to find

the Rift.
    If u had read some of the other posts (or the news ingame or the storyline)you

would have gone to the sleeper ship in Nephele,found a data disk and after finding 3 more

you would have had coords for the Rift.
    Far more interesting than using Datastorm :)

• i agree datastorm is boring for new people

Your fate is always at your heels. That bleeding feeling when you run into the night from it, it will remain. On your endless run from that one thing that you know will catch up.

You will be delivered.

Peace

• I said that after I

found Death Valley, I used the data storm to check if I missed something. Then I said after

I finished with Dead Valley I played for a while and I found the Rift. Then I said that I

tried to use the dataStorm to check if I missed something in the Altair System after I

checked every gate there but I could not do that because OP did a hell of the job to hide

the Altair system from DataStorm.

I use the tools after I finish to play as much as

I could and that is why crossfire is a great mod. It wasn too hard neither too easy to find

Death Valley and the dimensional rift. In this way, you dont get bore neither fustrated. It

keep you interest in the game...

Tools are not bad, it is the way you use or abuse

them that make them bad...

SIncerely RG...

By the way, I couldn t get to

nephelle bar by the time because it did have some problems in single player

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• what problems you mean? i had a prob. in nephile on

1.4, i couldn't dock... but i haven' tried in 1.5, only in betatesting

Your fate is always at your heels. That bleeding feeling when you run into the night from it, it will remain. On your endless run from that one thing that you know will catch up.

You will be delivered.

Peace

and one more thing. DATASTORM HAD

NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC!!! (takes deep breath)

My post was in reply

to Beta5s comment above as he mentioned Datastorm in his first post :)
    But if u read the

read me file in the mod it gives u loads of info,always worth lookin at :)

• the readme of what? the datastorm?

You will be delivered.

Peace

• Hi all,
    I play SP. I still have not found this

dimentional rift. From reading the previous posts, the bar on Nephele has important info to

find the rift. Well, in SP, everytime I try to go into the bar, I get kicked out to my

desktop.

I already visited the sleepership, have the disk, as well as the other

ones, and together they gave me coords in a system I cannot find. Is this system found

"after" you go through the rift? I have been in Death Valley for weeks now, and found

nothing but an endless supply of nomads on my ass.

I don't have the infamous

Datastorm, and I hope my mentioning the "D" word doesn't kick off another 50 posts debating

its morality. Anyway, can anybody help?

Thanks

• haha, good point about the "D" word, i agree it's bad enough we elaborate on

it.

that problem happend on my SP to... ihaven't tried in MP yet, but

whatever

i don't know where it is either, i forgot, and haven't been there for

a long time

You will be delivered.

Peace

• Ok goto Dublin,head to top middle of map follow jumpgates,then u end

up in Sol,fly to nearest planet to those coords u have then head out towards em.
    Its

quite a journey 140k or so i think.
    Mark the coords on ur map will make it easier.
    The

readme is crossfire read me Deliverance

• oh, that readme...

oh, that dimentional

rift...

boy was i confused... haha

You will be delivered.

Peace

• you dont want to know :D I found more nomads

on my ass the deat valey in there:D (Hint: Go to the rift Only if your brave enough:D)

We are an elite squad.

We Infiltrate, We Dominate, We Ultimately, annihilate the enemy.

We follow the orders of the republic, working Instinctively, Intelligently and, Instantly.

We are Commandos.

We are... Delta Squadron....of the republic!
    [sniper]

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature (origanaly written by SANDS_OF_TIMEIII)

• naaaah...just go thru the rift...and run very, very, very, very (u get the point lol)

fast.

I'm baaaaaaack......time to find a group to fly with.

• yea, put cruise on the instant you

possibly can... that's helpful, and equip CM on auto fire, too... that'll help

You will be delivered.

Peace