To-Do

There are 91 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Agree, it all was in a disorder fueled partially by my laziness.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Aw man, I wish I would have logged on and saw that... I could have helped with the info cards, even with just my phone. :(

Gamma

Join me on astroempires! Start in galaxy G20 and msg me, [-SD-] Lu_Xun, and I will get you into the guild I help run!

• Question for OP

Even 10 years later it always bug me how the story went, i mean if you look at it the outcast end the rouges help the order end Trent to save the colony but after the story finish they are all back to normal is just like nothing happen . also there is some things in the mod that dont make sense , like Oasis system for example, one jump hole only true Texas but is own by Britannia full of outcast end GMG, i mean how do they got there? They go unnoticed by Liberty ? Alaska- dead end system in the story - full of corsairs ? Is like a sacred Liberty system full of faction that not suppose to be there in 1 place....
    If u think of it this jump holes end the nomad gate was not there in the original story but they just got there out of no wear after the story? On top of that you cant even got to Alaska from New York even after the story. I think this sort of things need some clarification to make the CF universe making a bit more sense.
    Also i think there should be a break from chapter to chapter in the story to exstand the game play . What do you think OP?
    Maybe you did all that so sorry i,m asking :)

• i think everything is ok

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hi Defs
    I notice something interesting at the end of 1.9 . So Trent made trust with Dom Kavash from behave of all humanity right? End us far i remember the Kavash told him that they cant change the nomads end only new bread can make them non hostile towards humans but if you kill nomads after that end then go back to inner core the Kavash are
    now hostile so how is that works ? end also Kavash ask for help fine , then why when you kill the other aliens kavash are are stile hostile ?

• because then you are not in the story mode again and that how FL works

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Question for OP

Even 10 years later it always bug me how the story went, i mean if you look at it the outcast end the rouges help the order end Trent to save the colony but after the story finish they are all back to normal is just like nothing happen . also there is some things in the mod that dont make sense , like Oasis system for example, one jump hole only true Texas but is own by Britannia full of outcast end GMG, i mean how do they got there? They go unnoticed by Liberty ? Alaska- dead end system in the story - full of corsairs ? Is like a sacred Liberty system full of faction that not suppose to be there in 1 place....
    If u think of it this jump holes end the nomad gate was not there in the original story but they just got there out of no wear after the story? On top of that you cant even got to Alaska from New York even after the story. I think this sort of things need some clarification to make the CF universe making a bit more sense.
    Also i think there should be a break from chapter to chapter in the story to exstand the game play . What do you think OP?
    Maybe you did all that so sorry i,m asking :)

Dont quote me on this, but I beleive the reason why the cf story cant have any breaks is because the game itself wont allow it. Im not too sure on the specifics, but that's what I've heard.

Gamma

Join me on astroempires! Start in galaxy G20 and msg me, [-SD-] Lu_Xun, and I will get you into the guild I help run!

• hey guys,
    Only just noticed this thread. I know it's not on the list, but i can script single-player mission scripts. If you guy's need a hand with the single-player campaign, please feel free to give me a shout and i'd gladly help out where needed.

regards, Khayman.

• well, yes we are way behind the schedule on that

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Good stuff. How do we go about this, through PM's?.
    All i would need to know is the basic story of the mission. Or if you already have an in-depth plan, i guess that would be better. (players start here etc)
    I'm pretty familiar with all the functions of the mission scripts but my efforts with LUA scripts were dissapointing ( i know how to call them, just not good at making them for cutscenes and was always bound with the vanilla audio's). Camera shots, angles and fauxplayer stuff should be ok though.

• yeah... pm would b good for the moment

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,