ASF + CSF

There are 51 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gast.

Originally posted by Gust
    That ranking already exists. People should actually be using the launcher for more than just launching the game.....

The Launcher still does not have some Server Clans. 8o:P:rolleyes::evil::tongue: [9] [10] [11]

btw my clan is not a server clan so it is not like that I do not need members :evil::baby:

One more thing except me there is only one more clan that supports Coalition RP. Those guys are Russians so it makes sense that they supported the Coalition :)

THE FASTEST ONE

• I'm trying to access the CSF site, but whenever I link to it I get this on a blank, white page:

CRITICAL_ERROR:
    Line : generic, class2.php

Error reported as: [6]: Unable to form a valid connection to mySQL. Please check that your e107_config.php contains the correct information.

... Is there something wrong with the site, is it temporary, or is it somehow only my problem? Rather odd I think.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by Inferno
    no problemos with me ...
    try this: delete all yur coockies

I am not sure if he would want to :P8o:evil:

Spelling error.

Cookies. ;)

Btw I love Cookies :)):P:D8):):rolleyes: [9] [10] [11]

THE FASTEST ONE

• supercars.

Not to discount your big involvement in the server (which is good), but why do you continue to post in an area that does not apply to you?

ASF & CSF has nothing to do with NPC's and who is supporting the NPC Coalition or Alliance.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by Inferno
    no problemos with me ...
    try this: delete all yur coockies and then try to go to site and enter your pass .. it might work

I get the same thing from the ASF site too:

---------------------
    CRITICAL_ERROR:
    Line : generic, class2.php

Error reported as: 6: Unable to form a valid connection to mySQL. Please check that your e107_config.php contains the correct information.
    ---------------------

I deleted all cookies (which means I hafta login to "everything" now. :)

Page still comes up the same. Next?

Returning from the ashes of outrageous misfortune 8).

• look, the sooner you lot get your acts together the sooner i can watch yas kill each other. Look the big guy said he want's yas to get organised so GET ORGANISED!!

The Domain " www.asf.swat-portal.de " is not available(in english).

Don't worry about it; the CSF & ASF pages are gone, part of the damage from the hacker attack some time ago. Just see your CO for licenses, and the rest is automatic [11]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Until further notice I am running a CSF board.

I would like to announce it here so people belonging to the CSF faction may register there to discuss every little thing that concerns the ASF/CSF role play, especially the CSF RP ;)

the board is running at the following address:

http://csf.mc-sig.de

People who are members of the CSF, please PM me here or on this board so i can give the CSF members the access rights to read the CSF specific parts.

• I think Kermit was doing the ASF website. I could host it but for obvious reasons it's not very good idea :).

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• errm, i was telling that i will wait for a decision of OP wether he wants to host the site here. If it is ok for him to give those server related sites away - i will make an ASF site asap.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Well since Huor posted I asumed there is a decision. Sorry.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• Yes i asked OP about it

but i wont make anything public that i asked him. I assume that he would allow to run an ASF board somewhere else - until further notice.

Best would be to ask him simply^^ He's a nice guy and surely answers such little questions^^

• ***** incoming Message **************

Alliance Star Fleet

Planet Prophesy Intelligence Headquarters

*beep*

Several dispatches from satellite stations mainly from the Tau and Omega Systems reporting massive Rearmaments and Fighter placings ^^ arround those Fields of pain. The ASF Intelligence Agencies arround Sirus was detecting CSF activities at our borders!

"The Rumors are true. Thats what we are able to say at the moment", General Gunny as the Commander of the allied Forces pointed out.

After a year of freedom, prosperity and peace it seems that the CSF has recovered itself. As you can see, they are reforming their Forces and building up new attack lines and process-oriented organizations (see the information above from the Leader of the CSF - Huor, a well known Warmonger).

ASF Soldiers, ASF Freelancers, ASF Sympathizers, Friends - Brothers in Arms we need to defend our way of life which brought wealth and freedom to the Galaxy.

War is sad, following it´s own Rules, we don´t seek war, but we will defend ourselfes. I am sure if [SIZE=4]you[/SIZE] are with us:

[SIZE=4]We will win![/SIZE]

Because we must - for our Families, Homes, our Wifes, Husbands and children.

For getting in touch with the ASF Plans and strategies we need you to register and sign in at the:

[SIZE=5]ASF Communications Headquarters[/SIZE]

Klick on it please or bookmark http://asf.zumreden.de

[SIZE=4][GLOW=firebrick]RALLY![/SIZE][/GLOW]

The time for battle is near...

*beep*

"Yes Sir!"

"DefCon 3 activated"

*beep*

***** End of Transmission *****

Click the image above to visit us.