Ships for running between criminal bases?

There are 37 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Cygna.

• Or you can try Haidar :)

• Well here is my two cents worth: The Bullpup MK2, in addition to info previously posted, its cargo capacity depending on type could be as high as 800 or as low as 285. This is for a single category of cargo. Has 6 lvl 10 gun hard points, 3 lvl 9 turrets capable of 360 degree operation, plus torpedo, mines and CM hard points. With the right thrusters you can run from most trouble and when combined with engine kill is is possible to take the advantage to spin around and bring all 9 guns to bear for maximum effect.

@ Michael - this is 12 pitch now, previous was 14. Not large by any measure on my desktop PC flat screen. This 12 pitch is so small that it kills these old eyes trying to read it.

Gearhead10.png

[size=10]Cooler Master HAF 912 Chassis; ASUS PRIME B660M - A WIFI D4; Intel Core i7-12700F,25MB Cache, LGA1700; Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; Corsair 16GB (4x4GB 2000 MHZ DDR3); 1NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming OG 12G Ti, Corsair RM 1000 PSU, Micron 256GB SSD (Win 11), WD Caviar Black HDD (640GB - Win 11 64), Samsung SyncMaster BX2440 (Digital)

The Personal World Clock

Edited once, last by Gearhead10: Changed font pitch ().

• Could you use NORMAL letters, that text was covering 3/4 of the screen on my laptop.......... now on my desktop PC it doesn't cover so much, but it's still huge.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Just don't use the "F1" freighter or the "DocknSwitch" Freighter when smuggling.

PS: Don't let me catch you smuggling, I am not a merciful officer of the law..... matter of fact, I am the law. No fines, no arrests since I don't like paperwork. Summary judgment will be carried out instantaneously.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• LOL....yep I have done some killing in an APC. Maybe I should have stolen a Bullpup tho....I haven't even tried a Miner yet^^ Ramming speed...watch out!!

Free advise keep your eye's open for peoples like G and me...for different reasons^^

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Mining ship is good to carry from train to bases which can not dock.

But if I see ya with anything illegal, you're gonna visit JAIL ! Ah no worries, CFPD's jail includes a torture-less room, with daily food, with no cockroaches in it... we don't like insects inside the buildings on our planet, we got unhearable sonic waves scaring them off. Just like "Pest reject". It's so clean it hurts the pirates, luckly you are not one, right ? :D

ROFL

Pirates have gone from sailing ships to warp ship long time ago.(ships with automatic disinfection and cleaning).They also compensates for illegal activities with extra social activities, for example:
    The ENYO PROJECT FOR POLICE VETERANS
    Is a comprehensive program for retired police officers who are struggling,, in crisis or at-risk of serious instability in their lives. The program provides Veterans with the support, resources and hope they need to successfully win "the war at home" and achieve their full potential in all areas of their life.

This project reaches out to Veterans wherever they are in their journey towards healing & stability and offers a full continuum of supportive services & interventions that are individually tailored to meet the unique needs of each Veteran.

What are some career opportunities for retired police officers?

None…Maybe possible future targets.

Specific programs within the ENYO PROJECT FOR POLICE VETERANS include:

Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program
    Provides the Support, training and opportunities needed for homeless Veterans to secure and maintain viable, long term employment and economic stability of LC clan,also integration and accommodation with usual activities of pirates :yeah:

Systems Outreach
    Creates opportunities to reach out, in partnership with the |LC| , to our SIRIUS Veterans who are homeless and struggling the most.

Coolest Vacation House :woot:

(... not the final version)

When you are ready to take the next step, we will be there for you. If you are a retired officer in need of services or would like to learn more, call 3696-79786 J(24 hours) and ask for someone in our clan.
    Police officers can join the program in their spare time, too.

• Gunny Well, if I do go into the other side of the law, I'll be sure to watch out for you. Which seems not hard, since I so rarely see you on... which is weird since we are both U.S. based.

Ironically, the only choice that I have ruled out is pirate. I could just as easily be a police officer. ;)

• Alright, I think I am settled on the Bullpup (it just sounds like a decent fighter in addition to being a top freighter. Plus, 300kph thrusters is just awesome.) Who is a BG member that I can contact for permission?

• Anyone wearing a BG tag, or well, you can contact "Kalisie" here on the forum.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Cus I visit it at many times of the day ^^

With 5-15 minutes it's usually enough to "Check it all", just that last few times I skipped this thread, now I got it :D

Good luck with your travels !

:bveryevilplan:

You'll need it.

• Alright, I think I am settled on the Bullpup (it just sounds like a decent fighter in addition to being a top freighter. Plus, 300kph thrusters is just awesome.) Who is a BG member that I can contact for permission?

Wise choice....... :thumbup:

If you have no result in getting hold of BG for permission to buy, just buy anyways.
    When you see a BG member online , just let them know you have one, respect given to clan
    members and their systems online and on here is highly well thought of.

Have fun in your new ship.

Rgds

Cygna

• their systems online

Wait, what systems ? I though they only had ONE system. O.o

is highly well thought of.

, and well protected. By allies.