Lost 15 million randomly selling things

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by R@F1.

• Has anyone else had this happen?

I am selling normal stuff... looted weapons, cargo, ammo... etc...

Then I notice one of my coalition gatling guns is missing... so I look over, and THERE IT IS... for FULL PRICE... so, I rebuy it... and figure I just messed up.

Then it happens again, same gun slot, same gun.

Couple of hours later, I was selling pods, and poof... somehow I sold my shield generator upgrade and the same damned Coalition gatling gun... so, that entire pod run was wasted, luckily I had enough to buy it back (had a whole 150,000 left over).

Was this some wack thing with my client? Anyone else ever seen this?

• Nope, else why would them be in the shop (as he says how it was in the shop, for full price, but in a Sirius shop), they appear there when you sell them.

Maybe the Stations now count them as illegal and try to confiscate them or so... :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• also never heard about this (especially power generator is rly weird). But what ship was used?

Edit by
    Now I got one idea. In case that is used for pods hunting ship with BIG cargo .. can happen that you can have in the end more as 100 unequipped items on your ship. This situation is VERY DANGEROUS because it can CORRUPT your char FOREVER! This can also explain that some things get unmount and another weird behavior.

Edit by
    Safe amount for free equipment on one char: below 100, per ID: below 300. In case player want to have "storage" is more as recommended create standalone char on separate ID. Exact values are not known, but experience tels that if used those advices player's stuff is safe. It is freelancer problem and so far was not found way how to solve it.

• more as 100 unequipped items on your ship.

just to add => 100 different unequipped items on your ship.

Its no preblem if u have 285 pods (copral) 10 pods (esengin), 3 different uneq guns, 2 different ammo from NPCs = that is 7 unequipped items not 300 unequipped items.

• So, I THINK I know what happened...

I have a RAT 7 mouse, and the left click was sticking... I thought I had it fixed, but every now and again it will do this crazy rapidfire left-click pulse type thing (really annoying).

Happened today when I was looking at a ship I didn't want (just looking) and all of a sudden it went into the Buy screen for the ship.

It's not supposed to do that unless you click Buy, and I was hovering over the ship itself (nowhere near the buy button)... so I think I may have solved the problem.

• rat mouse for rat RP ...my dell will kick your ass

• rat mouse for rat RP ...my dell will kick your ass

:P

I watched you dispatch those two scoundrels with ease, even when they broke the reload rule AND ambushed you... I will be training for a long while before I take on the great Husker alone.