Crossfire Single Player Help

There are 56 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Duck_Dodgers (SA_SCORPION).

• Clans descriptions are here: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…ge=InterestGroupsOverview

From atm active clans missing there only Pirate clans |LC| and Fallen

• Of course, I CAN give you 10-15 mils I usually earn in a couple of pod-huntings on my Haidar.
    But the all of the fun of self-developement will go down the drain. If you still want to destroy it - I'd warned you.
    About ships: Ships you use or like in MP
    Here some people tell what ships do they use and why.

I already had that fun in the SP, so I don't want to do it all over again in MP. So yes, I want to destroy it. Come on people, why do you make it so hard. Just give me 15 mils now and I promic, as soon as I got rich 8). I will give it back to you.

Now back to the clans again. I read the topik about clans, but it actually says nothing beside some nametags. Info about, how many people are in the respective clan, how often do they play, how to join it, is totally missing. So I will just shoot my Q and please give me a straight forward answer, not riddled one or suggestions how to be less lazyer X( -How do I join Lost Prophets or Sirius Maroder Gang? And don't tell me that I have to do a bunch of tests and gain whatever number experience level.....

• With you it is rly hard cveteca :D:P .

Every clan have its own recruitment procedures so you simply need send few PMs or spent few evenings in space (as I suggested) and look who play in your most favorite play time. Man, you can't count that you can get everything on gold plate. If you like CF and want give a try for MP (and think this serious), then now is proper time to put little own effort for gathering knowledge you seek.

• Depends on your needs. PvP, PvE, Exploration, etc.

:D I was expecting that answer. Lets perefrase my Q and make 3 Qs out of it:

1-Which ship is best for PvP?
    2-Which ship is best for PvE (hope E stands for Computer oponents ?( ) ?

3-Which ship is best for Exploration (I can't see the purpose of this one, having the two above, but since you asked for it...) ?

Ohh and thanks Husker. Very helpful answer no arguments here.....

• E = enemies

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• :D I was expecting that answer. Lets perefrase my Q and make 3 Qs out of it: 1-Which ship is best for PvP? 2-Which ship is best for PvE (hope E stands for Computer oponents ?( ) ? 3-Which ship is best for Exploration (I can't see the purpose of this one, having the two above, but since you asked for it...) ? Ohh and thanks Husker. Very helpful answer no arguments here.....

1- i'd have to say Cayman, but all the ships are very good. 2- PvE - Redemption. Don't trust anyone saying that ships is sheet. It's epic. 6x10class guns, epic for podding, large cargo, fine turn rate.. Everything is good :) 3- Saracen. Trust me on this one ;)

• cveteca: problem is, that for your question(s) do not exist universal reply. You can use fastest turning, fastest accelerating and smallest ship in universe and you still will be killed without slightest chance for victory if you will not know how to move, how to evade, how to concentrate on fight in battle, how to defend against missiles, how to be able aim fast evading target, how to use own missiles or torpedoes, how to use weapon groups (or how to live without them), how to decide if to use armor upgrade or weight reducer, how to have 30 fingers to be able use all usable keys, and and and .. this list continue with many and. Take a look here: PvP Video Training You will see two ships ( Cayman and Saracen ) ... both have weak and strong sides but most important is who is the pilot of the ships. You can use any good agile VHF (was suggested thread with most used ships above) and start to learn how to do things mentioned above and this is possible only in MP with real experience how looks PvP fight.

• PvE: F*cking Basilisk. You can reload for a longer time and, if bots are count and Armor Class 10 put, you get nearly 100k of armor. But agility goes FUBAR, and cargo bay is only 80.
    PvP: I use Thanatos and can't say it is too bad. Moreover, it has 90 of cargo and 105 bots/bats +agile as Cayman.

DO do no double-posting:
    @R@F1: Seems like there was a mistake in your logic... I did everything almost alone in MP, and I don't feel I like MP anymore...

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: . ().

• 1. Basilisk is a baddest ship in this Mod :D (very ugly and uselesse, unplayable) Hull: 12900 + Armor UpGrade (+100%) = (nearly) 100.000 Hull? :huh:

2. Thanatos have 95 Cargo and is agiler as a Cayman. :D

3. Never trust the Ajay :P

Edited 2 times, last by Vor: fehler.. ().

• 1: 100K hull - if all bots (130 nanobots, no less) are in count, if we don't count nanobots it's nearly 25k of armor+Que-irtors and Nyses'os still have a problem of hitting you. However, put Weight Reduction if you don't care about hull and cargo, and yay, agility is back. But it works great in group - your more agile teammates are drawing fire and you are playing the role of a huge nanobots/batterys dispencer with 4 class 10 and 2 class 9 guns.
    And it's ugly... Our opinions are personal feelings. I find it a nice ship.
    2: Yes, my mistake. About it's agility - Anyway, turns good and can avoid CODENAME MK2 guns.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay: f*ck reasons ().

• 1: 100K hull - if all bots (130 nanobots, no less) are in count, if we don't count nanobots it's nearly 25k of armor+Que-irtors and Nyses'os still have a problem of hitting you. However, put Weight Reduction if you don't care about hull and cargo, and yay, agility is back. But it works great in group - your more agile teammates are drawing fire and you are playing the role of a huge nanobots/batterys dispencer with 4 class 10 and 2 class 9 guns. And it's ugly... Our opinions are personal feelings. I find it a nice ship. 2: Yes, my mistake. About it's agility - Anyway, turns good and can avoid CODENAME MK2 guns.