Bucket Warehouse Sales

There are 58 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by R@F1.

• If your ever in the Core again soon I have a ship there and am willing to work and help you get guns.
    I only ask that if we hunt for Warsy I am still in need of one to replace the DKA I have. Char Name in IC, Laws_Brann I also have Kakertrak_Jack in the IC but he has guns that he will not use once he gets his BS.

Other then that I will be working for another set of 4 Warsy for another char I have, Junker_Clunker to trade for the guns it has. I just like Warsy and thats why. the rest of my ships and already set up.

See you in space soon

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• Hi Lawmac,
    Excellent to hear! Look forward to seeing you in space, I'll gladly help you acquire whatever you need. BucketHunter lives on Mittrack so is always ready to go.

Unfortunately Real world commitments are a bit hectic at the moment so I am only on line for an hour or so whenever my brain implodes and I can not handle writing more bloody equations in lateX. But when I'm on-line I'm always eager to slaughter the alien menace!

See you in Space

B

Bucket - Works for whoever hires him so he can afford to go exploring and collect things to put in the bucket
    Bucketrain - Its raining goodies from the Bucket (especially if you ask nicely)... Or just moving a bucketload of goodies...
    BucketHunter - Bucket doesn't like aliens. Hunter hunts them.
    CharlieBucket - Owns a chocolate factory!! But went evil with power...or sugar...we're not quite sure...

• Do you make discountings for those who buy more/many items ?

For example... 1 War sy = 7.5 Mill, but if I make an order and buy 10, or 20 of them, will they be 50 mill or 100 mill ? :P

btw, do you accept commoditi based missions ? Like delivering stuff, and such.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• And are you hunting Ancients? Because I today was helping one guy to get from Altair to Sirius, and that involved fight with nomads :)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Hello!
    Real world is keeping me down of late, Will be back to normal after the 14th.

I'm always keen to slaughter ancients Ajay, damn angry toasters always look better in bits.

Michael, Yes to delivering/acquiring commodities. Regarding discounts, as a police officer , you would find you already enjoy a discount, (Sorry R@F1) and yes bulk orders reduce prices.

B

Bucket - Works for whoever hires him so he can afford to go exploring and collect things to put in the bucket
    Bucketrain - Its raining goodies from the Bucket (especially if you ask nicely)... Or just moving a bucketload of goodies...
    CharlieBucket - Owns a chocolate factory!! But went evil with power...or sugar...we're not quite sure...

• Roger, comrade. Sorry, but I will have exams it december.

• Good luck with exams mate!

• Best of luck for exams! As someone who has had the displeasure of marking exam papers... Study hard, practice practice practice and good luck!

• Hi Everyone,
    Welcome back to bucket warehouse sales should be back to normal now, thank you for your patience, current orders should be filled by Christmas then any new ones that appear in the coming week.

Hope all is well and you the customers have stayed safe and earned some cash :)

Bucket

• WB! :)

• Don't need that discount... Have two W'ar-sys on my Basilisk and four Kelyrd-rays on my Haidar. That's enough...
    But still, always able to join you, especially now, when my exams are over.