Funny things you have seen/heard/taken part of in CF!

There are 66 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by R@F1.

• 6:) XENOS kill me [ xenos use starflier ship ]

Xeno has a relatively powerful weapons.

But it is MORE WORSE to be downed by a GC. You know why :)

And it can be so frustrating when you fly to Altair, got heavily damaged in Styx and Mandar... and understand, that you forgot to bribe a Coalition, which is trying to say you hello... with Coalition Gattlings.

Oh, and in Trent's to-do list the most hard thing is... Point 26. Disturbed Colonel Zane seems to be more dangerous than all Nomads and aliens taken together.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay: Opening a secret ().

• Seems like not I am the only one obsessed with these flak-up-everything things :)

• I only now just noticed that Dark Reign is HUGE. Then point 10 in Trent's to do list is becoming more harder, if Trent still use fighter...
    Something more points for Trent's to-do list, before setting DIFFICULTY_SCALE to 1:
    -Take down Nomad Strike Carrier. With Starflier.
    -Make Order/Dom'Kavash create a time machine. Treat to infect myself with Nomad, if it will be necessary.
    -Travel with said machine back in time and kill Hitler. Then see Coalitioners with Apocalypse Tanks and Kirov Airships.
    -Actually, travel with the said machine to time I didnt gone to Freeport 7, and tell me-from-past WHAT is will happen with me in future, so I could at least be prepared to be commanded by girl.
    -Travel very, very long back in time and hang Bill Gates with barbed wire for not making Crossfire an official add-on. Then find that guy which calls himself "Ajay", and thank him for imaging me as a GAR man who can everything, then slap him for making me xenophile. How could he imagine that I can make love WITH DK MOTHERSHIP?
    -By the way of back in time, wipe out EA. Thats one for C&C4!
    -And download all albums of The Offspring, then sing "You're gonna go far, kid" during all missions.
    -Kill Nomad Interceptor with Starkiller torpedo.
    -Fly through Hiruga system. Without use of gravimetrical anomalies. And do it while drunk.
    -Offer Juni to have s~ I am not gonna to survive after this.
    -Fly as away from Juni as possible, then say "WTF?", when she will offer me another suicidal mission.
    -Steal any Coalition Capital ship, equip it with loudspeakers and Yamato holoprojector, then arrive on Manhattan and turn on Hell March with those speakers, while imitate whole Coalition fleet.
    -Steal Nod Stealth Generator from C&C3.
    -Make sure Nomads won't do the same with Planetary Assault CarrierThey already have their Strike Carrier.
    -Infect the Nomads with myself.
    -Find a way of landing planets without Docking Ring.
    -Rent a Boridin Ion Cannon for making a text "I <3 J.Z." on any asteroid big enough. Then place this asteroid on the orbit of New Tokyo Kyushu whereever Juni now lives. And hope she will cease with sending me to suicide missions.
    -Find a buddy with Scimitar RS, and offer him follow and repair me Other easy target worry about? I have a Juni for this pur~ *BLAM!*
    -Be careful with reference to Juni. Or this bloody narroweyed gal will just~ *BLAM!*
    -Help Ajay with adding stuff to this list.

• You don't need the whole Dark Reign Cannon station, just the weapon, and a big enough energy source as the one generated on that big station.

Use the Nomad Power Cell, and simply mount the gun from the station, and all solved :D That's how it's done ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• But its better to pull the whole station somewhere to Inner Core and drop it there near Repair buoy :)

• :)
    Seems like more ideas for to-do list are incoming, so stay tuned, and inform me, when it will begin to FAIL.

• Trent's to-do list supposes to kill a Strike Carrier with the same weapon.
    And a try to offer some verb from letter S to Juni seems to be more dangerous for him =)

• Oh, and BTW. Black Eagle seems to be made by Cybran Nation from Supreme Commander.

• Trent's to-do list update:
    -Rebuild FP7. Make sure it won't go FUBAR after 4 puny torpedoes.
    -Eat a Lich for a lunch. Withoud aid of sauces. Or with sauce made from Nomad Battleship.
    -Leave a mark "Edison Trent was here" on a black hole.
    -finally understand, why nomads drop bots, bats and commodities.
    -Another idea to steal a DRIC: just strap engines and cockpit to it.
    -Break up with Juni and survive.
    -Kill a nomad with bare hands.
    -Divide by zero. Near Professor Quintane.
    -Subtract a square root from -1. Near Professor Quintane.
    -Find a last digit of pi number. Near Quintane.
    -If Quintane will survive those 3 points above, shake his hand.
    -Make a museum of Nomad War. That artifact we ran around whole Vanilla FL should have the main place. Together with my portrait.
    -When I will have enough money, buy Coalition Gatlings to be sold everywhere on Sirius Not an option. I dont want to see GC with CG.
    -Get a piece of Freeport 7 wreckage.
    -Visit Tekagi's Arch again. Or even buy it and rename to Trent's Arch. Repair that defensive shield and place shieldgens inside shield dome, not outside.
    -Breach shield of Nomad Outpost in Styx. With my bare hands. Then get my hands to the Yggdrasil Battleship, get my ship inside, take every loot I will find inside the base and leave, like a boss.
    -Kill a Nomad Light Fighter with a spit.

• The before last point is: IMPOSSIBLE and.. UNACCEPTABLE !

Even if you kill a Lich with a spit, you won't be able to break in the Nomad Outpost's shield. It's like 5 million bigger (in shield points) than the Nomad Carrier's hull.

Anyway:
    " -Subtract a square root from -1. Near Professor Quintane."

Easy, sqrt(-1) = i

Yup, it's "i".
    It's nice when it says "sqrt(-1) love you" as one of Minecraft's main menu random phrases :D

And at least here, that's done in School, the last year before high school.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Well, it is made for lulz =)
    And I will be studying roots in this year =)

• Seems like my mind said "Insufficient funds". I do not know anything awesome, or funny, or related to Ju *BLAM!*~, or something of that way to add to Invincible-awesome-and-dont-caring-about-all-but-capable-to-do-everything Trent's to-do list. Maybe, somebody with fresh ideas and with mature mind will help? :D

• I think you are confusing Chuck Norris with Trent.

But hmm, since this universe (game) is in the future, I guess Trent is Chuck's offspring ?

• I think you are confusing Chuck Norris with Trent.

But hmm, since this universe (game) is in the future, I guess Trent is Chuck's offspring ?

lol, It all makes sense now after that idea. Who else could do it all?

anyways, I have another story. this ones from my pirating days....

Flying through midpoint rift with Toasty (We were on TS of course so we could talk)
    We were still exploring the systems
    I opened up my navigation system too check our location nebula..
    I close the window and keep flying straight because I see nothing ahead of me... just a lack of asteroids
    Toasty turns away, I'm about to ask him what hes doing when