GR's info bulletin

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• pvp is agreed by both sides

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I want remind everyone about rule forbidding PvP fight in New York . For this rule do not exist exception! Please inform players about this fact (like if you see there newbies fight). If you will see someone killing ppl in NY, then do not lose time and report this as soon as possible. Penalties for attack in NY can vary from warning or high fine to ban (included permanent).

Edit by
    For everyone who have doubts please read this: index.php?page=Thread&postID=316733#post316733

Edit by
    Thread cleaned. (And I'm really pissed atm so be better careful). Debate about rules as are given is not needed, they are simple given and player can decide to obey them or go elsewhere. Reported ppl who can do troubles on server "cheating" are atm discussed on GR section (also this is not needed comment). I'm trying do my best and help all normal ppl on server but my "reward" which I got here and which was just cleaned is not much fun. Btw Cryzis tried his best to help bcs I asked him, some ppl only comment and never do what they were asked for ... and this is all what I want say for now.

• I remember that this server is not Forced RP, and people can duel / PvP eachother friendly (as in, both sides agreed with it), in any system except NY (Arena is just convenient as there are no NPCs, but not limited to it). That's why there are rules about PvP and Mass PvPs.

It is a real pity that the server is not forced RP. Most nights there are between 5 -6 SA members online and for SA, we see the server as a RP server, and our whole clan structure, career progression, etc are build around a RP scenario.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• It practically is Forced RP, just that players can ask to leave it for later or tell they are busy with something for example dueling a friend of theirs, and not to be stopped by a pirate for a tax.

Anyone above level 40-50 is in RP and can be attacked (Fined, bountied, etc) no matter if they have a RP license or not. But a non RP PvP agreed by both sides is also possible. Being a RP server doesn't exclude any other type of action :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• quoting the rules again:

Do Not be Offensive
    Do not offend other players in any way. This includes (but is not restricted to) character/forum names and comments made in game, on the forum or through any messaging facilities. This includes racist, sexist, homophobic comments and swearing.

No Insults
    Insulting, abusive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated

Do Not Drive Players off the Server
    You must not deliberately target a player and harass them through words or actions until they leave the server. This includes clans using Kill on Sight (KoS). KoS should be limited in either duration or until specific conditions are met. The limit should be set proportionally to the ‘crimes’ committed against the clan. Clans may be asked to justify their use of KoS to Server Police [GR] and Administration.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Because it looks that f1 thingy from RP situation is going popular (and this are not cases with new players), you should know that will be used next policy: first report: 20M fine and 2 days ban, second 30M fine and 3 days ban and so on ... I believe you get a picture.